25

Chapter 25

    At night, the Ferris wheel overhead glows with colorful lights.

    Watching Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang being sent into the previous cockpit by the staff of the amusement park, and the cockpit slowly moved forward and upward, Xu Luofei lowered her eyes slightly, making it hard to see the expression in her eyes.

    "Feifei, it's our time." Li Yu reminded her from the side.

    "En." Xu Luofei nodded lightly, but no one noticed that her clenched hands were trembling slightly.

    "Go in." The staff member said softly.

    Of course, the amusement park that Cheng Zihang can choose to go to is high-grade, and this Ferris wheel is the largest and tallest one in City A.

    The cockpit of the Ferris wheel is very wide and can even seat seven or eight people.

    Li Yu went in first, picked one side and sat down.

    Xu Luofei walked two steps forward following the moving cockpit, and finally entered with his mouth pursed under the urging of the staff.

    "Wow, this is my first time to ride a Ferris wheel." Li Yu looked left and right excitedly, "I originally wanted to ask him to take me here after I made a boyfriend..."

    "It was only later that I realized that I was thinking too much. " , Boyfriends are really hard to find." Li Yu had a 'QAQ' expression on his face.

    But Xu Luofei clasped his hands together while sitting on the seat, lowered his head and made no movement, let alone echoing her words.

    Li Yu thought she was unhappy because the store manager was taken away by her boyfriend, so she blinked, calmed down very intimately, and then looked out of the cockpit intently.

    The staff had told them just now that the Ferris wheel had been tested the day before and was absolutely safe.

    They just need to enjoy the scenery on the Ferris wheel quietly.

    As the Ferris wheel rotates slowly, their cockpits rise higher and higher...

    Just when Yu Yaxin and the others in front were about to reach the top, a beam of white light suddenly flew up from not far below with a "swoosh", directly passed their height, and reached as far as it could fly. At the top...

    "Boom!" At the same time that Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang reached the highest point, the white light exploded and turned into a bunch of bright fireworks.

    After that, fireworks were blown up in different places one after another.

    Yu Yaxin looked outside, the beautiful fireworks formed a reflection in her eyes, and a pleasant smile appeared on her face.

    "Does it look good? This is the closest distance I can find to the fireworks." Cheng Zihang hugged her shoulders and leaned against her, looking at her smile, he was very satisfied.

    Yu Yaxin turned her face and said to him movedly, "I like it very much."

    At the same time.

    In another cockpit a few meters away.

    Just when the fireworks exploded, Xu Luofei, who was maintaining a certain posture, finally moved.

    She trembled all over, and hurriedly let go of the hands clasped in front of her, covered her ears, and fell softly to the side slowly.

    Such a big movement woke up Li Yu who was immersed in the romantic fireworks.