13

Chapter 13

    "Sister, I heard that the desserts here are delicious, and I want to come over to have a taste, so that I can bring my sister to eat next time~" The voice changed, and her voice dropped again, "I just didn't expect that my sister has Come and eat..."

    Looking at her downcast eyes and mournful expression, Yu Yaxin's eyes flashed with distress, and she quickly pulled her to sit beside her.

    I patted her on the head, "It's okay, it's okay, the desserts here are really delicious, next time my sister can eat with Feifei again."

    Although they were completely ignored by the two, Cheng Zihang on the opposite side forced himself to understand his girlfriend And the reason of 'Qingmei''s character suppressed my doubts about them.

    Interjected: "Yes, next time I bring your sister Xinxin over, just invite you to eat together."

    The two people who were originally in harmony on the opposite side suddenly paused for some reason.

    Xu Luofei raised his head, as if he had just realized that there was someone on the other side, looked at Cheng Zihang, and after a quick glance, he quickly turned back and looked at Yu Yaxin guiltily, "So my sister is dating her boyfriend, did I bother you?" Sister?"

    "I'm sorry," she let go of her hand reluctantly, and stood up, "I shouldn't be here, sister, I'm leaving first, you and your boyfriend can continue dating."

    "No, why? Will you disturb me?" Yu Yaxin hurriedly pulled her back, "You are not an outsider."

    Cheng Zihang watched her hear this sentence, his eyes suddenly lit up, and looked at his girlfriend with a strange look, but he hadn't When he figured it out, the other party had returned to his original state.

    "But..." Xu Luofei pursed his lips.

    "It just so happens that Zihang ordered a lot, let's eat together." Yu Yaxin got up and pressed her on the seat, and then pinched her face, "What are you doing with my sister?"

    "Okay then, Thank you sister~" Xu Luofei said to her with a sweet smile, and when he turned to Cheng Zihang, the smile on his face dropped by at least eight points, "Thank you sister's boyfriend."

    Hearing her address, Cheng Zihang couldn't help laughing, "Why is the name so awkward, why don't you just call me brother Zihang?"

    Yu Yaxin's smile faded away, while Xu Luofei smiled halfway at him Pretending not to hear what he said, she quietly grabbed Yu Yaxin's sleeve with her little hand, "Sister, does this bowl of poplar nectar belong to my sister?"

    "Yes." Yu Yaxin's attention fell instantly. Transferred by her.

    "Then I'll take a bite~" Xu Luofei's eyes sparkled.

    Felt so cute by her greedy face, Yu Yaxin pushed her directly in front of her.

    Because the two of them didn't pay too much attention to food, often you would take a bite of mine and I would take a bite of yours, so Yu Yaxin didn't think much about it.

    But Cheng Zihang on the opposite side was different. Seeing Xu Luofei preparing to eat with the spoon his girlfriend had just used, he frowned, "May I order you another one?"

    "No need," Xu Luofei Looking at Yu Yaxin, her eyes were very focused, "Anyway, my sister can't finish eating, so I'll have a share with my sister."