105

Chapter 105

    Hearing Zhao Minghao's name, Yu Yaxin's face was very embarrassed, Xu Luofei also puffed up her cheeks, and secretly glanced at her with small eyes.

    Xiao Liu, who was driving the car, dared not speak.

    Only Cheng Zihang's mouth had a tendency to hook upwards, but he tried his best to suppress it, and turned his head to look at Yu Yaxin.

    As soon as Zhao Minghao said it, he realized that he seemed to be calling the wrong one, so he quickly smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Miss Xinxin..."

    "It's okay." Yu Yaxin smiled at him.

    Cheng Zihang, who finally felt that there was a breakthrough, quickly twitched the corner of his mouth, and then retracted into his passenger seat.

    Xu Luofei, who took everything into his eyes, flashed a smile.

    Big pig's trotters always pretend to be smart when they should be smart.

    Obviously, the hostess and sister came out with him, but he still didn't understand what she meant...

    A group of people drove the car and arrived at the destination very quickly.

    Since you are here to play, of course you have to have fun first.

    Cheng Zihang soon realized that he seemed to have done something not very smart.

    He called everyone up, and now there are people around, and Xu Luofei didn't stay by Xinxin's side for a moment, so he could only watch.

    They first arrived at the scenic spot of an underground cave.

    The inside of the cave is warm in winter and cool in summer, and the tide just reappears in spring. There is enough water in the cave, so you can go in by boat.

    There are about a dozen people in one line plus their own bodyguards.

    According to the previous habits, Cheng Zihang would book the venue.

    But since being an ordinary person in the supermarket for a while, he has changed a lot of extravagant and wasteful behaviors.

    Spring is just the time when people love to travel, and there are a lot of tourists here in the cave.

    They are a large group of people walking among them, apart from their extraordinary looks, there is no other disharmony.

    "Wow, Xiao Feifei, look, there are so many people!" Wang Ziyi followed Xu Luofei and sighed.

    "I've never been here before. I used to go to major tourist attractions at home and abroad. I didn't expect it to be quite popular..."

    "Yes, many people can't travel far because of work, so they come here Nearer attractions to play~" Xu Luofei is not as ignorant as they are.

    Among them, apart from the bodyguards, Yu Yaxin was the only one who came from an ordinary family and rarely understood the lives of ordinary people.

    "It turns out to be like this." They suddenly realized.

    "However, it's so lively with so many people, I like it!" the prince squinted at her small teeth.

    Xu Luofei opened his big eyes and looked around obediently, obviously enjoying the atmosphere.

    On the other hand, Yu Yaxin looked at her thoughtfully, feeling that she seemed to have changed a little recently.