84

Chapter 84

    There are still seven days until the preliminaries of the flower arrangement competition.

    Xu Luofei released a screenshot of Yu Yaxin's application for the preliminaries on Weibo, and added a sentence: Dream set sail.

    The fans below expressed their dissatisfaction with the lack of beautiful photos, and at the same time expressed their support for the goddess.

    When checking the comments, a comment with a completely different style of painting came into view.

    [I hope you can regain the championship! ]

    Is this still a fan who knows that Yu Yaxin has won the flower arrangement contest?

    Xu Luofei clicked into his personal homepage from this comment, and found that it was a Weibo account just established yesterday, and in his watch list, except for the novice guide and two zombie accounts that were automatically linked when he first registered, there were only Only Yu Yaxin paid attention.

    Interesting, this person seems to have created this account specially for Yu Yaxin.

    Reminiscent of the familiar silhouette passing by outside the shop that he saw through the glass window yesterday, Xu Luofei had a guess.

    At noon, Yu Yaxin had her period and happened to run out of sanitary napkins in the store, so Xu Luofei went to a nearby supermarket to buy them for her.

    As soon as he entered the gate of the supermarket, a fat uncle next to him was directing two people to carry things out.

    The two porters were all wearing masks, but one of them looked extraordinarily tall against the background of the other.

    Xu Luofei involuntarily glanced at him.

    "Little girl, please let me go." The uncle smiled at her.

    Xu Luofei stepped aside.

    The shorter porter brother also noticed Xu Luofei because of the uncle's reminder.

    "Beauty." He whispered, and then slightly bumped into the other brother, motioning him to look forward.

    Cheng Zihang, who was concentrating on his work next to him, raised his head, just in time to meet Xu Luofei's gaze, his body froze slightly, and hurriedly lowered his head again in a panic.

    Xu Luofei still had an innocent and lovely expression on his face, as if he hadn't noticed anything, and he continued to walk into the supermarket after they passed him by.

    Cheng Zihang glanced back, feeling a little lucky in his heart.

    After get off work, he walked to the flower shop again, only to find that it was closed long ago.

    Cheng Zihang, who didn't see Xinxin, endured the disappointment in his heart, and walked to his rental house with his exhausted body after a long day.

    The rental house was also arranged by his mother, Ms. Bai. Not to mention that you have to go up the stairs to the seventh floor, it is still shared with other people.

    The couple who shared the rent with him looked very ordinary, but also very loving.

    The two also work nearby.

    Because of his low education level, the job he was looking for was similar to that of Cheng Zihang's supermarket employee.

    From the first time they saw Cheng Zihang, they never saw him take off his mask, and they didn't talk to him much, so they are still in the state of meeting and saying hello.