40

Chapter 40

    Su Jia didn't like a noisy environment. Ever since she married into the Xu family, the Xu family had hardly held any banquets to show their respect for her.

    Even if Xu Shicheng went bankrupt within a few years, and later climbed up with Su Jia's dowry, when he needed his wife's diplomacy the most, he would always act like the most caring husband in the world, and would not ask Su Jia to accompany him Go to other noisy places.

    So in the same circle, Xu Shicheng was famous for doting on his wife, and every time everyone saw him, he was single.

    Every year when Su Jia or other members of Xu's family celebrated their birthdays, they only held a family banquet and invited a few relatives and friends.

    This year is also the same as previous years.

    However, Su Jia's mood this time was much better than usual, because her daughter said that she would bring her older sister back to congratulate her.

    This is the first time Feifei brought her friends back.

    Su Zhen, Su Zhen's wife, Jian Huang, and Su Yichen had already arrived the day before, and Xu Shicheng also returned home a few days earlier.

    Besides them, Su Jia also invited a like-minded friend whom she met while learning yoga.

    After get off work, Yu Yaxin got into Xu Luofei's car and drove to Xu's house.

    She originally wanted to buy a more expensive gift, but Xu Luofei said that her mother prefers delicate and romantic things, and then suggested that she design a flower arrangement as a gift.

    While driving, Xu Luofei took time to glance at Yu Yaxin, seeing her frequently looking at the flower arrangements in the back seat, her face was a little embarrassed.

    "Sister~Sister, what I said is true. Compared with those luxury items, my mother will definitely like your flower arrangements more. Besides, as a flower arranger who has won the championship, my sister should feel confident That's right, you know, the works of famous flower arrangers are hard to buy."

    "But I'm not famous either..." Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly.

    "What does that matter? The gift only needs to be sincere~"

    Yu Yaxin suddenly thought of the gifts they gave each other with totally unequal value when they met for the first time, and she was speechless.

    To raise an innocent child like Feifei, her parents would definitely not be secular people, and she really doesn't need to feel too troubled by it.

    After arriving at Xu's house, Yu Yaxin found out that everything Xu Luofei said was true.

    Her mother is a very beautiful and temperamental person. When she saw the flower arrangement in her hand, a surprised expression appeared on her face.

    "Hello, Auntie, I wish you a happy birthday."

    "You are the elder sister that Feifei said, right? You are indeed talented and beautiful. Thank you for your gift. I like it very much." Su Jia took the flower arrangement that Yaxin handed over with both hands. .

    Xu's family banquet is very simple, just sit together for dinner and chat after dinner.

    Recently, Xu Shicheng and Xu Luofei had only talked on the phone a few times. After seeing each other, he suddenly found that she had grown estranged from him, and instead became closer to Su Jia.