8

l

Chapter 8

    Xu Luofei was not such a gossip person, but a strong premonition told her that the funeral that Zhao Xuefeng attended should have a lot to do with the plot.

    She carefully recalled the content of the script, but unfortunately she only read it roughly before, and didn't read all the details.

    "Feifei, what are you looking at?" Li Yu asked softly when she saw that she was staring at the direction where the guest left just now.

    "No." Xu Luofei came back to his senses, still with that innocent expression, trying to dispel Li Yu's doubts with her cuteness.

    In fact, Li Yu was so cute that only her cute smiling face was left in her mind, and she basically forgot what she asked before.

    Yu Yaxin didn't come back at noon, but she ordered meals for the two of them through the delivery platform.

    Li Yu looked at Xu Luofei who was eating lunch in 'Lonely', and suddenly felt that the box lunch in his hand was not tasty.

    "Feifei..." She hesitated to speak.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Luofei stopped the chopsticks in his hand, one cheek was bulging, looking especially cute.

    Li Yu groaned in his heart for a while, and then said encouragingly: "The store manager is always very busy. I was the only one in the store before, and I was in charge of looking after the store, so I couldn't accompany the store manager out. It's different now that I have you..."

    Xu Luofei swallowed the food in his mouth, "It means let me watch the store, are you going out with my sister to do errands?"

    Li Yu was overwhelmed by her idea.

    "No, what I mean is, next time you can apply to the store manager, go out with her, and leave you alone in the store. I'm worried, and the store manager is even more worried." She couldn't laugh or cry.

    "Hey!" Xu Luofei's eyes lit up, "This is a good way, I'm really afraid that my sister will be bullied outside, next time I go out with her, I can protect her!"

    Looking at the eager expression on her face and the delicate and small body sitting there, and then thinking about the store manager's height of 1.7 meters and mature and stable personality, Li Yu sneered, "Yeah, you're right "

    Cat girl, use your cuteness to protect the store manager sister!

    So, in the afternoon when Yu Yaxin came back, Xu Luofei walked up to her under Li Yu's encouraging eyes, and told her about this proposal.

    "Follow me out?" Yu Yaxin hesitated for a moment, "It's not impossible, but it will be very hard if you follow me out."

    Hearing this, Xu Luofei held two limp cats like a kitten. Putting her fist on her chin, she begged, "Sister, I am not afraid of hard work. Besides, I am very satisfied to go out with my sister to gain knowledge..."

    Li Yu added in her heart: The point is that you can Go out with my sister.

    Thinking of the reason why Xu Luofei was recommended by her to come to the store, Yu Yaxin quickly agreed, "Okay, then I will tell you in advance next time I go out."

    For her, a college student who has not yet graduated, going out for a run, She can also experience in the society, which is also good for her future life.