82

Chapter 82

    The lawyer said that he wanted Cheng Zihang to read the whole book, so there was absolutely no intention of accommodating him.

    God knows, Cheng Zihang hated this kind of book with extremely long text, or a book full of text since he was a child, and this criminal code not only combines the first two, but is also as thick as half a finger.

    Cheng Zihang really wanted to die in this ghost place.

    He didn't even have time to think about his girlfriend, so he could only read a thick criminal code under the serious pressure of the lawyer.

    This code was borrowed by the lawyer from an acquaintance in the Public Security Bureau. It is the best of the best, covering almost all aspects of the content. The only shortcoming is that the proper nouns used in some places make people feel obscure.

    "Young Master Cheng, you can't just swallow the jujube. If you don't understand something, just ask me, and I will answer it for you." The lawyer smiled slightly.

    Cheng Zihang felt suffocated.

    It is still possible to sit through the entire code in one night, provided that you do not want to sleep.

    Xu Luofei sat with Yu Yaxin for a long time, and then someone came over and told them that Cheng Zihang's process was a bit slow, so they can go back first, and then notify them to come when everything is over tomorrow.

    Although they didn't know what happened to Cheng Zihang, since his mother was there, the two of them were not worried at all.

    It's a pity that Yu Yaxin originally wanted him to think about the mistakes he made here, but when his mother came over, she would definitely find a way to bail him out.

    Neither of them expressed any hope for this, so they agreed to go back first.

    Seeing that Xu Luofei still had a somewhat melancholy face, it happened that this place was relatively close to her house, so Yu Yaxin invited her to go back with him.

    Of course Xu Luofei immediately agreed.

    The police from the Public Security Bureau also thoughtfully drove the two back.

    The next day, after receiving a call from the Public Security Bureau, Yu Yaxin rushed there with Xu Luofei.

    When they saw Cheng Zihang again, they found that the other party was not enjoying life as they imagined.

    The underside of the two eyes was black and blue, the eyes were dull, bloodshot, and could hardly be opened, and the lips were a little white and dry, as if they hadn't drank water for a long time.

    It was only when he saw Yu Yaxin that his eyes lit up, but soon fell silent again.

    This state is almost the same as last time in Wushan.

    But it seems to be more haggard.

    Xu Luofei raised his eyebrows.

    If it weren't for the people in the police station who knew his identity and didn't dare to mess around, she would have thought that someone had tortured him to extract a confession.

    The way she clings to Yu Yaxin and still avoids him makes Yu Yaxin feel pity in her heart.

    "Miss Yu, Miss Xu, we have roughly understood the whole matter, but Mr. Cheng's lawyer wants to negotiate with you." The team leader nodded slightly at them.