58

Chapter 58

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were so drunk in the secret base that they almost fell asleep on the sofa hugging each other.

    The good thing is that Yaxin still had a little bit of consciousness, so she half dragged and half hugged Xu Luofei, and got her onto the tatami.

    Looking at her cute sleeping face, Yu Yaxin always felt that she seemed to have forgotten something.

    He rubbed his head and found that he couldn't remember, so he comforted himself that it shouldn't be something important.

    She threw herself on Xu Luofei's other side, and then fell into a deep sleep.

    Early the next morning, the sun poured in through the window.

    Yu Yaxin woke up holding her head and let out a "hiss".

    Last night, the two of them were drinking and ignoring their own drinking capacity. They really drank a little too much.

    It was the first time she experienced the feeling of a hangover, and her temples were throbbing, painful and stabbing.

    The two of them just slept on the tatami without covering them with quilts.

    The air conditioner was still blowing, but fortunately, the temperature was adjusted higher, which prevented the two of them from catching cold.

    Xu Luofei moved suddenly, and then woke up.

    "Sister, my head hurts so much~" The first thing I did after getting up was to act like a baby with Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister rubs it for you~" Yu Yaxin pressed her temples distressedly.

    In the end, Xu Luofei got up and made some refreshment juice, which made the two of them feel more comfortable.

    After tidying up the secret base, the two planned to leave.

    He found a breakfast shop in the shopping mall, and after eating breakfast, Xu Luofei sent Yu Yaxin home.

    As soon as they arrived at the downstairs of Yu Yaxin's house, the two noticed a car that looked familiar at the same time.

    After checking the license plate again, it was indeed Cheng Zihang's car.

    But why did he drive here so early in the morning? The same question arose in both of them.

    Xu Luofei suddenly remembered the news from Cheng Zihang he received last night, and couldn't help raising his brows.

    After parking the car, they both got out of the car.

    "Sister, is your boyfriend here to apologize?" Xu Luofei stared at Cheng Zihang's car curiously.

    Yu Yaxin frowned, ready to find out.

    The two walked to the window of the driver's cab hand in hand.

    Cheng Zihang's car windows are made of special glass, the inside can see the outside, but the outside cannot see the inside.

    After hesitating for a while, Yu Yaxin knocked on the car window.

    Cheng Zihang in the car was sleeping on the seat with his head tilted. Hearing the sound of knocking on the glass outside, he opened his eyes reflexively.

    There were still two bruises under his eyes, his eyes were dull, and his eyeballs were still bloodshot.

    "It's green tea..." He spat out three words.