21

Chapter 21

    Xu Luofei, who caught a glimpse of Cheng Zihang from the corner of his eye, paused, and then pretended to say casually, "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Why are you all looking at me so strangely?"

    Her lips Dudu, her eyes were aggrieved as if she was the one who was being troubled by these three girls, "Don't these three ladies come to trouble my sister because they couldn't get her boyfriend? That's not the case, then why did they do this for no reason with their sister?"

    Everyone couldn't help following Xu Luofei's train of thought.

    Yes, if it wasn't for this, why would they target Cheng Shao's girlfriend?

    Everyone was waiting for the three girls to explain. Only Cheng Zihang, who had just arrived and didn't understand the situation, analyzed the process of the incident from Xu Luofei's words.

    ——Those three girls bullied his girlfriend while he was away.

    Cheng Zihang sneered.

    Unexpectedly, Cheng Zihang has been complimented by others for so many years, and the girlfriend he admits to himself will be bullied at the banquet, and it's because he himself is there!

    The onlookers, who were concentrating on eating melons, heard a sneer and finally realized his arrival. Seeing the expression on his face, they suddenly felt terrified.

    Cheng Zihang seldom had such a bad face, it seemed that he had seen what happened just now and was about to get angry.

    The people around him hurriedly and quietly avoided to make a way for him.

    With such an obvious change on the field, how could others not see it?

    Whether it was Yu Yaxin, Mingzhiche, or the three provocative girls, they couldn't help but look in the direction Cheng Zihang came from.

    Only Xu Luofei seemed to be unaware of the atmosphere, continuing to talk to Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister, this kind of banquet is so boring, shall we not come next time?" She hugged Yu Yaxin's hands tightly, "My sister's boyfriend brought my sister here, but my sister was bullied, and he didn't care about it." Come to help, I have never let my sister be bullied like this..."

    Her coquetry with a hint of complaint entered Cheng Zihang's ears, making his steps stiff and his face obviously getting worse.

    The people around all secretly gasped, praying that this girl would not add fuel to the fire.

    Seeing that she seemed to want to say something, Yu Yaxin quickly touched her waist from behind and interrupted her.

    Then he turned to Cheng Zihang as if nothing had happened, "Zihang, why are you here?"

    "Have you been bullied?" Cheng Zihang got straight to the point, and then looked at the three girls who seemed a little panicked.

    "No, it should be just a misunderstanding." Yu Yaxin still wanted to whitewash the peace, mainly because she didn't want him to have a bad impression of Xu Luofei's complaints about him just now.

    "Whether there is, I can probably tell." Cheng Zihang's expression still did not improve.

    He stared at the three girls with cold eyes, knowing that he had caused a catastrophe.