14

The correct way for a green tea female supporting role to go through the plot [Crossing Books]

Chapter 14

    Xu Luofei's words seemed to have awakened Yu Yaxin, she looked at Cheng Zihang suspiciously, "You are not really looking for this kind of trouble, are you?"

    Cheng Zihang was irritated by her suspicion, and said bluntly: "I No, am I that kind of person?"

    Yu Yaxin's expression was noncommittal, but she was still thinking that he was her real boyfriend, so she didn't care too much about him.

    She turned around and began to concentrate on coaxing Xu Luofei.

    "Feifei don't cry, look, crying like a little tabby cat, it would be ugly." The movement of wiping her tears was gentle and skillful.

    Of course she lied to her, Xu Luofei only wore a little waterproof makeup on her face today, even if she shed tears, it didn't affect her appearance at all, she looked really pitiful and cute.

    "Sister, I'd better go. My sister is going on a date with her boyfriend. Feifei won't disturb my sister anymore, lest my sister ruin her good mood for me..." Xu Luofei held back her sobs and was about to get up.

    Yu Yaxin put her arm on her shoulder in a timely manner, stopping her movement.

    "Feifei, don't think about it, how can your presence spoil my mood? You are my pistachio, I have to be happy myself."

    She leaned close to Xu Luofei's ear, using a voice that only the two of them could hear He said in a tone: "Leave him alone, he's just making trouble for no reason, be good~"

    After finishing speaking, he rubbed her head again.

    Sure enough, Xu Luofei's eyes twinkled, his lips pursed, and his expression calmed down.

    Yu Yaxin dragged a plate of small cakes from the table to her, "Come on, eat more."

    Although Cheng Zihang on the opposite side was annoyed, he was relieved when he saw that she was not crying.

    He raised his wrist and looked at the time.

    "The movie is about to start in twenty minutes, let's go after eating..."

    After hesitating for less than a second, he picked up the previous sentence and asked Xu Luofei, "Do you want to come with us?"

    He said this without any emotion, looking very cold.

    Xu Luofei seemed to be frightened by his 'air-conditioning', she dodged her eyes, pursed her lips, quietly grabbed Yu Yaxin's fingers under the table, and shook her head repeatedly, "I won't go..."

    Hearing this, Cheng Zi Hang was relieved again.

    Count her wise.

    Cheng Zihang, who had no acting skills, was immediately seen by Yu Yaxin's expression. She frowned and gave him a suspicious look.

    Cheng Zihang felt bad in his heart, and immediately stood up and fled the scene with a smile, "You guys eat first, I'll pay the bill." From

    an angle Yu Yaxin couldn't see, the corner of Xu Luofei's mouth twitched and twitched triumphantly.

    But he thought it was over?

    Innocent.

    Less than half a minute after Cheng Zihang left, Xu Luofei was delivering the cake to his mouth.