53

Chapter 53

    Ning Yue said that she would recognize Xu Luofei as her goddaughter, and she asked Yu Yaxin for Xu Luofei's contact information not long after, and got Su Jia's WeChat through Xu Luofei.

    The two mothers are about the same age, and their temperaments are easy to get along with, so they chatted together quickly.

    Yu Yaxin created a group, and brought her parents and Xu Luofei into it.

    Then Xu Luofei pulled Su Jia in again.

    It's just that the two of them tacitly didn't pull Xu Shicheng.

    Yu Yaxin probably understood something, and guessed that there must be something wrong with Xu Luofei's father.

    And Yu's father and Ning's mother are also intellectuals with high emotional intelligence, so they didn't ask this question at all.

    From this point, Su Jia could see that they were indeed a very good family.

    In order not to make the innocent Xu Luofei suspicious, Su Jia also deliberately explained to her, "Your father is busy with work, so you don't have to leave these things to him. If there is anything, I can pass it on to him."

    Xu Luofei wished this was the case. , Of course, he said very considerately 'it doesn't matter'.

    Several people made an appointment for a weekend, and asked Su Jia to take Xu Luofei to visit Yu's house, and then asked Xu Luofei to officially recognize Ning Yue and Yu Shufeng as godparents on that day.

    From then on, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were sisters in the true sense.

    Both of them have no other brothers and sisters in their families (Xu Shicheng's illegitimate children outside are not counted), so they seem closer than real sisters.

    Xu Luofei cared less about Yu Yaxin, and Yu Yaxin cared less about her than she did.

    Cheng Zihang also knew the news, and his guard against Xu Luofei faded away.

    He has recognized his god-sister, so the feeling he had before should be an illusion.

    Although Xu Luofei was still clinging to Yaxin's side, she acted as if nothing had happened before, she had no hostility towards him, and she rarely said strange (tea) strange (language) strange (tea) strange (language) ) words.

    Cheng Zihang thought about it carefully, and felt that what Yu Yaxin said in the flower shop was very reasonable, but he himself was too stingy.

    He decided that he would be a qualified brother-in-law in the future.

    After thinking this way for a few days, before he had time to share his thoughts with Yu Yaxin, sincerely apologize to Xu Luofei, and ease the relationship, his company suddenly became busy.

    As the National Day was getting closer and closer, and Yu Yaxin's 26th birthday was getting closer, Xu Luofei had already made preparations and wanted to give Yu Yaxin a surprise.

    On September 30th, Yu Yaxin gave Xu Luofei and Li Yu a one-week vacation.

    The next day, Xu Luofei went to the musical fountain square that Yu Yaxin took her to when they first met.

    An Ke was already waiting for her there, followed by two men carrying things.

    "Feifei, everything has been prepared for you. I'll take you to the store you chose." An Ke led the way and brought Xu Luofei to the third floor of the shopping mall.