49

Chapter 49

    Today Li Yu was on vacation, so there were only Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin in the store.

    After Yu Yaxin made a promise to Xu Luofei, she immediately sent a message to Cheng Zihang.

    Xu Luofei didn't know exactly what she sent, but Cheng Zihang quickly called.

    After hesitantly glanced at Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin was cruel and answered the phone directly in front of her.

    Cheng Zihang must have been pissed off, he spoke so loudly that he could hear it even if he didn't put it on the speakerphone, and the sound broke.

    "Yu Yaxin, are you going to be so cruel to me?"

    "It's you who insist on making trouble for no reason. I don't know what's going on in your mind. Is it interesting to find fault every day?" It was rare for Yu Yaxin to get up with him.

    "Where did I make trouble for no reason, where did I find fault? You and Xu Luofei don't know each other well, and now you're still talking about me?" Cheng Zihang was angry and wronged.

    "Let me tell you again, Feifei is my sister, can't you be more tolerant? You were not like this before." Yu Yaxin sighed.

    "You want to break up with me because of her, and you still make me believe that she is just your sister? Whose sister will pester my sister every day and make trouble in the relationship between my sister and her boyfriend?"

    When Cheng Zihang said this, Yu Yaxin I am more sure of my own thoughts. A distant cousin of her family has such a biological sister. Every time her boyfriend is not allowed to approach her, as long as she approaches, she will cry and lose her temper. This is just a way to treat her sister Just possessive.

    What's more, her family Feifei is very well-behaved, she doesn't know how cute she is than her cousin.

    Every time he was very considerate of her, but it was Cheng Zihang who was so jealous that he couldn't even compare to a child.

    "I don't think I can explain it to you, so let's do it, I have something to do here, so I'll hang up first."

    Cheng Zihang was hysterical over there, "Yu Yaxin, wait, what do you mean... ..."

    Yu Yaxin frowned, flicked her finger on the hang up button, and the surroundings instantly became quiet.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei looked at her worriedly, "Your boyfriend may really love you, but...why is he jealous of girls? If it was me, as long as the other party is not malicious, I would love to Have more people by my sister's side to make her happy, as long as my sister is happy, I will be happy~"

    Yu Yaxin smiled warmly, and then hugged her, "Why are you so cute, Feifei? If Cheng Zihang had you Half caring, we don't have to quarrel." The

    two were talking when someone came in from outside the flower shop.

    "Hello, what kind of flowers do you want to buy?" Xu Luofei noticed it, smiled with Yu Yaxin, and went to entertain the guests.

    The person who came was a very gentle and demure looking woman, about thirty or forty years old, Xu Luofei felt that the other person had a very kind face, so she smiled even sweeter.

    "Is the little girl the new Feifei? Sure enough, she is just like what Xinxin said. She looks so cute and obedient." The woman looked Xu Luofei up and down, her eyes showing undisguised love.