32

Chapter 32

    Cheng Zihang came to his senses, and quickly looked away at Yu Yaxin, "Xinxin, no, she misunderstood, how could I look at other people casually, I was looking at Manager Fang."

    He said to the administrative manager, " Right? I was looking at you just now."

    "Yes, yes, yes..." The administrative manager was about to break out in a cold sweat.

    If he knew that the general manager didn't like Miss Yu, why did he take the trouble to bring her up? He should have left her with Li Yun just now, so he miscalculated.

    Xu Luofei poked her head out cautiously, the tears in her eyes could not fall, "Sister, I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood your boyfriend, but when I first came in, I was so scared when I saw him like this..."

    Yu Yaxin rubbed her head pityingly, then turned to look at Cheng Zihang.

    Cheng Zihang's attitude just now was too obvious, and now Feifei who has been wronged has apologized, but he has clearly done something wrong, but he is still indifferent, which makes Yu Yaxin more inclined to Xu Luofei's side.

    "Cough cough..." Cheng Zihang clenched his fist and put it to his mouth and fake coughed twice.

    Seeing that she finally had a chance to show her presence, Li Xianlin next to her stopped her posture. She stepped on five or six centimeter high heels and took two steps towards Yu Yaxin, tapping on the floor with a crisp sound.

    "Hello, are you the girlfriend of the general manager?" She smiled very naturally, and there was no hint of malice on her face.

    But Yu Yaxin doesn't like each other from the bottom of her heart.

    Seeing the other party's open and frank career line, and thinking of the gossip she heard in the small conference room of the administrative department, she immediately confirmed the other party's identity.

    It was Secretary Li who those two people were discussing.

    "Hello." Yu Yaxin smiled slightly as she faced the woman who was only at the same level as her wearing high heels.

    Xu Luofei praised her calm posture in her heart.

    No one loses, no one loses!

    There is a kind of momentum that as long as I don't abdicate, you will always be female supporting roles.

    Li Xianlin probably didn't expect Yu Yaxin to be so calm, not even asking her name, but with eyes that knew who she was.

    In this case...

    Li Xianlin smiled even brighter, and introduced herself directly, "I am the general manager's secretary. The university and the general manager are in the same class. I don't know if the general manager has mentioned me to you, but the general manager The manager often mentions his girlfriend in front of me."

    Yu Yaxin's eyes flickered, Cheng Zihang rarely mentioned other people when he was with her.

    She was about to say no, but Xu Luofei preempted her.

    "But..." She pouted slightly, "Why did my sister's boyfriend mention an irrelevant secretary to my sister?"

    Her voice fell, and the huge office instantly became quiet.

    Li Xianlin's home rhythm was directly disrupted by her unreasonable words.

    The expression on her face became a little unnatural, and she emphasized, "The general manager and I are also friends."