4

Chapter 4

    Back home, Xu Luofei stretched his whole body and looked at the motion sick system with a refreshed look.

    "Tongtong~What did you want to say to him just now?"

    System: "...Ugh..."

    "Oh, what's wrong with you, Tongtong?" Xu Luofei asked innocently.

    After about two seconds of silence, the system's voice spoke normally, "You are playing the role of a green tea female supporting role, and you must always maintain your weak personality!"

    "But... isn't she always soft and weak? "Xu Luofei frowned and said aggrievedly.

    I bother! You two-faced scheming girl! The system almost cursed out.

    "I reminded you to go to the dinner party today, why didn't you go?!" It started to talk about business, and still forgot to add a threat, "Do you have to start the punishment procedure before I can go through the plot?!"

    "But ..." Xu Luofei's lips pouted slightly, "Didn't they ask you all, you just said that you must maintain the character of the green tea female supporting role?

    " Hooking up with the heroine, and treating her so well!" the system condemned in an exasperated voice.

    "That's not right, I've seen a lot of green teas, they first became good friends with girls, and then took the opportunity to snatch their boyfriends from them~ Isn't this routine enough for green tea?"

    Xu Luofei turned his back to the system, the corner of his mouth There was a smile, and he continued to fool it with a nasty tone, "He has a good relationship with the heroine now, and when the time comes, he will snatch the big pig... the hero from her hand, won't it look more green?" The

    system always feels It seemed a bit wrong, but what Xu Luofei said seemed reasonable.

    It said in a harsh voice: "In short, the general plot must go. The heroine must be abused. After the abuse is over, wait until she and the hero have sex, and you can retire. Otherwise, I But I really won’t show you mercy! I don’t think you would want to try the feeling of being shocked by electricity.”

    Xu Luofei turned around and looked at the system with tears in her eyes, "She's just a weak girl, do you have the heart to beat me like this?" The

    system couldn't stand it anymore, and immediately hid and ran away.

    Almost laughed out loud, but Xu Luofei held back.

    the next day.

    As Xu Luofei who 'really found a true friend', of course he couldn't wait to go to the heroine's flower shop.

    The flower shop is not big, it already has Yu Yaxin and a female shop assistant.

    After Xu Luofei drove there, he first found a place to park the car, and then came to the flower shop to surprise Yu Yaxin.

    When the female salesperson entered the warehouse and Yu Yaxin squatted to arrange the bouquet with her back to the door, Xu Luofei slipped in quietly, covered her eyes with her hand from behind, and said in a low voice on purpose: "Guess what?" Who am I..."

    "Feifei, you're here so soon?" Even though Xu Luofei lowered her voice, that delicate aura still betrayed her, and Yu Yaxin guessed it right away.