78

Chapter 78

    The familiar voice that was still heard in the voice just now rang in his ears, Cheng Zihang couldn't hold back, and clenched his hands into fists.

    Li Xianlin!

    this woman!

    Cheng Zihang never expected that under her usual gentle appearance, there was such an ugly heart.

    He's not a fool, from the tone of her conversation with Xu Luofei, he can tell what she means.

    This woman obviously liked him, but she pretended to be gentle and harmless. Even when he mentioned Xinxin to her, she even showed a beautiful appearance of blessing.

    It turned out that everything was faked!

    Good people must use tricks behind their backs.

    "Zihang, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?" Li Xianlin felt a little strange when he saw that he was not looking at her.

    Cheng Zihang let out a sneer from his nose that only he could hear, then curled up his lips, raised his head slightly, and looked at the other party.

    "What's the matter?" His voice was a little cold.

    Li Xianlin felt it, and thought he was in a bad mood, so she smiled nonchalantly, "Xiaoju said something urgent, please let me send you today's schedule, promise."

    Xiaoju is Cheng Zihang's other secretary.

    Stepping on high heels, she walked to Cheng Zihang's desk with distinctive steps, and handed him the document in her hand.

    "By the way, here are the documents that Mimi asked me to bring and need to sign. This is the plan you asked me to revise yesterday." Li Xianlin smiled slightly, and then spread out the documents for him one by one.

    "Won't these people come here by themselves?" Cheng Zihang's eyes were on her.

    Usually he didn't pay attention to her, but now that he knew her thoughts, all the intentions behind her became transparent.

    A secretary to the general manager, a high-ranking young lady, who is usually so easy to talk to, brings documents for other colleagues every day, and will go to him if there is nothing to do...

    Even if she has a kind personality, how dare those people let her go every day? Bring documents?

    He didn't notice it before because Li Xianlin was too familiar with him, so he didn't think about it at all. Anyway, the people below just got things done.

    Now... ho.

    "Er...they are quite busy, I thought you wouldn't care about such a trivial matter..." Li Xianlin smiled helplessly.

    "Then aren't you busy?" Cheng Zihang blurted out.

    Li Xianlin: "..."

    It seems that he is in a particularly bad mood today, if he had known about it, he would not have taken matters over. Li Xianlin thought to herself.

    But it still needs to be explained.

    "You also know that my work efficiency has always been relatively fast, so why not do them a little favor, just for my sake, don't worry too much~" Li Xianlin said affectionately.

    A good one for her sake.

    Cheng Zihang looked at the three documents coldly, "Okay, it's nothing, you can go out first."