99

Chapter 99

    "You should hate her!" The man had a ferocious face, he pinched Cheng Zihang's neck with both hands viciously, and shook it up and down crazily.

    "Hmph..." Cheng Zihang had his mouth covered with tape, but after being strangled by this man, he couldn't even cough, and only let out a painful snort.

    Seeing the expression on his face lose control, the man was finally satisfied, he let go of his hands, and Cheng Zihang's head fell back to the ground.

    "Look, what kind of great and affectionate look do you make? She is so beautiful, which man would not want her? So she should break her wings so that she can never fly out, so that there is no Someone robbed me...hehehe..."

    Cheng Zihang lay on the ground in pain, looking angrily at the man who was laughing like crazy.

    "Oh, by the way, the cuties should be here soon!" The man turned his head and smiled at Cheng Zihang.

    He slowly pushed a strange machine from the side, then dragged Cheng Zihang up from the ground and placed it on the seat of the machine.

    Looking at his results, the man nodded in satisfaction.

    "This thing cost me a lot of money, specially prepared for you, ho ho..." He held the remote control in his hand, pressed the switch, and two iron half rings stretched out from under the seat, turning Cheng Zihang's Legs and upper body stuck in place.

    Cheng Zihang looked down at the machine with difficulty, a light flashed in his eyes.

    Maybe because he felt that with the existence of this machine, Cheng Zihang would not be able to escape no matter what, the man walked out of the house in peace.

    With the "squeak" of the old-fashioned wooden door opened, the scenery outside also fell into Cheng Zihang's eyes.

    The steps paved with bluestone slabs, a garden overgrown with wild grass, and the word dilapidated are everywhere.

    I don't know how this man found such a place.

    Cheng Zihang began to worry about Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei. According to this man, he took advantage of his safety and asked them to come over.

    He knew that with Yu Yaxin's kind character, even if she no longer had feelings for him, she would definitely come to save him.

    At this time, he hoped that she would think more about herself. If she could call the police before coming, she would be safer.

    When the man closed the wooden door, Cheng Zihang gritted his teeth and began to try to untie the rope with both hands behind his back.

    It's just that the man should have studied these things specially, and the knots tied for him are very complicated.

    Cheng Zihang forced himself to calm down, and then began to recall the self-help course his mother sent him to when he was a child.

    Xu Luofei drove the car and arrived at the destination that the man said.

    This area is full of abandoned old houses. After getting out of the car and closing the door, Xu Luofei deliberately dropped the car keys in a small pit not far from the car, just in case.

    Although this place is uninhabited, there are two signal bars, and the two bodyguards have probably brought someone to find them according to their location.