72

Chapter 72

    The system said that the original body would not come back.

    Although Xu Luofei felt a lot of emotion in his heart, he was also relieved.

    If she doesn't come back, then she doesn't owe the original body anything.

    Sleep and wake up, the day is as usual.

    Yu Yaxin found that Feifei had been clinging to herself more tightly recently.

    Thinking of what happened to her family, Yu Yaxin put all her attention on her. Even when Cheng Zihang thought of asking her to go to the company to accompany him, she refused directly under the pretext of being busy.

    There are still more than 20 days left for the preliminary round of the flower arrangement competition. With Xu Luofei's company, Yu Yaxin is also stepping up her practice.

    And Xu Shicheng also tried to find Xu Luofei after his lover ran away with the money, but unfortunately his combat effectiveness was not very good, so he was driven out by Yu Yaxin and Li Yu.

    After Cheng Zihang found out about this incident, he didn't know what he did, and Xu Shicheng was never seen again, and he didn't know where he went.

    Su Jia hired a professional manager to manage Xu Shicheng's Jiacheng Enterprise, so Xu Luofei can still do what he wants.

    However, Jiacheng Enterprise can be regarded as a big company. The president was replaced, which caused a small earthquake in the mall, and the financial news of City A had a special report.

    Even Li Yu didn't know where she heard about this matter. She didn't know Xu Luofei's specific identity, and mysteriously went to Xu Luofei's ear to chat gossip.

    "I heard that the former president of Jiacheng was forced to step down, and I don't know which god he offended..."

    Xu Luofei looked at her boasting with wide eyes.

    Before Li Yu finished speaking, Yu Yaxin happened to see her, and hurriedly sent her away on purpose.

    Xu Luofei, who was carefully protected by everyone, sighed in his heart: As one of the parties involved, it is so difficult to hear gossip.

    After two or three days of peace, Cheng Zihang's company held a new product launch event, followed by a dinner party.

    This is the key plot in the plot, Xu Luofei cheered up.

    As his girlfriend, Yu Yaxin naturally wanted to appear as a companion.

    But what Xu Luofei didn't expect was that Cheng Zihang specially sent her an invitation.

    That afternoon, Cheng Zihang sent a car over to send the two of them to do styling.

    The driver was still the familiar Xiao Liu.

    "Miss Yu, Miss Feifei." He greeted happily and opened the car door for them graciously.

    After the two got into the car, they watched Xiao Liu get into the driver's seat.

    Yu Yaxin asked, "Xiao Liu, you look very happy today. Is there any happy event?

    " My year-end bonus will be tripled."

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin looked at each other with a hint of surprise in their eyes.

    This kind of detail was not mentioned in the original script, Xu Luofei immediately thought of this new product development.