93

Chapter 93

    After winning the championship, Yu Yaxin, who was pulling Xu Luofei, was surrounded by many people as soon as she left the competition venue.

    Most of these were poachers, and they frantically handed out business cards to Yu Yaxin.

    Anyone who wanted to invite her to lunch and dinner was rejected by her.

    After politely putting away the business card that was handed over by others, Yu Yaxin managed to protect Xu Luofei and squeeze out.

    Everyone could only watch her go away helplessly, and then waited for other contestants to come out, and continued to cast the net widely.

    After eating Chinese food with Xu Luofei, not long after returning to the flower shop, Yu Yaxin received a call inviting her to join the Flower Association of City A.

    The champion of each flower arrangement competition can directly enter the Flower Association, which has been a rule over the years.

    When Yu Yaxin University won the championship, she had the opportunity to join, but unfortunately she gave up after that happened.

    Do it all over again, she won't miss another chance.

    According to the request of the other party, she filled out the application form required for membership on the official website, and the other party quickly approved it for her.

    The members of the Flower Association can more or less guess that there is a powerful person behind Yaxin who is helping her and treats her very kindly.

    Yu Yaxin didn't understand the twists and turns, and thought that the Flower Association had always treated its members so well.

    Xu Luofei has been sitting next to her, smiling at her energetic appearance.

    Use your own account to check Weibo. Two days ago, under the Weibo posted by Yu Yaxin's account, the comment area has become lively.

    Countless comments poured in congratulating her for winning the championship.

    While Yu Yaxin was busy at the side, Xu Luofei flipped through the comments by herself.

    After finding the trumpet built by someone, it turned out that the other party left a congratulatory comment almost at the same time that Yu Yaxin won the championship.

    She really didn't expect that the big pig's hooves could hold back from coming to the door. What made her feel even more strange was that the consciousness of the world should push the two of them together, but since they broke up until now, they haven't seen it What action.

    She doesn't think the world consciousness is allowed to develop freely, the most likely is that it is holding back some big moves.

    Xu Luofei thought about the original plot carefully, compared the time, and suddenly felt that it was not very good.

    Yu Yaxin felt it was very strange, since the day she won the championship, Xu Luofei has become even more clingy to her.

    Although Xu Luofei was also sticky before, but this time it looked very different.

    Even if she went out of the store alone to pick up a courier, Xu Luofei would accompany her.

    Taking a chance when Li Yu wasn't around, Yu Yaxin asked her, "Feifei, what's going on with you recently?"