56

Chapter 56

    Ms. Jinyu's comments on Weibo were like being submerged in a hot oil pan, and it exploded completely.

    A lot of comments from netizens are "ahhhhhhh!"

    As soon as Xu Luofei opened this Weibo, the people around him naturally started searching.

    I don’t know if I don’t look at it, but I’m startled when I see it.

    Among the fans of this Miss Jinyu, there are many people with a lot of background, not to mention all kinds of first-line big stars, many well-known wealthy daughters, they all pay one-way attention to this Miss Jinyu.

    Miss Jinyu, who has a lot of fans, only follows a hundred or so people, all of whom are famous, only one of them looks like a trumpet, and she doesn't even open pornography.

    The little girls around Xu Luofei stared at her phone screen without blinking their eyes until she raised the phone and handed it in Ou Mingzhen's direction.

    Ou Mingzhen has very good eyesight, so good that he can tell at a glance that the Weibo on Xu Luofei's phone screen is indeed sent by Miss Jinyu.

    Her face became stiff at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "I remembered!" A sudden exclamation came from the crowd.

    "What's wrong?" the people around asked.

    "I remember who this Miss Jinyu is!" The girl's eyes were full of disbelief.

    Everyone was waiting for her answer.

    "Last time I saw in a certain post that someone analyzed that the first lady has a special styling team. Every time she does diplomacy, that team will design a set of looks according to the specific situation..."

    "This brocade Ms. Yu can't be..."

    "No, no, how could a master of that level go into the sea, but it is said that this Miss Jinyu is the apprentice of one of the masters!"

    "That's something ordinary people can't touch It 's over..."

    "Wow! So powerful!"

    "So, those who can get a gown from Miss Jinyu are definitely not ordinary people..."

    "I envy this beautiful lady..."

    Hearing those people's discussions, Cheng Zihang, who had been confused for a long time, finally came to his senses What Ou Mingzhen said just now was because he thought that he had customized the skirt that Xinxin was wearing from a certain very powerful designer for Xinxin.

    In the end, he didn't know who the designer was, so Ou Mingzhen thought that what Xinxin was wearing was fake.

    Now Xu Luofei took out the evidence on Weibo, proving that Xinxin's dress is real...

    Xinxin's dress was not given by him, so there is only one possibility, it was Xu Luofei who gave it to her.

    So here comes the question, how can Xu Luofei, an ordinary rich girl, hook up with a designer who is associated with the first lady? And why did she customize such an expensive dress for Xinxin with such fanfare?

    An answer was ready to come out in Cheng Zihang's mind.

    It's just that the onlookers nearby said it a step earlier than his answer, "It turns out that today is this little sister's birthday, and her sister specially designed this skirt for her, and made it custom-made at Miss Jinyu's! What is this?" The love of the gods!"