15

The correct way for a green tea female supporting role to go through the plot [Crossing Books]

Chapter 15

    When Yu Yaxin caught up with Xu Luofei, the teardrops in the other party's eyes were in their sockets, and she couldn't get rid of them.

    "Ah, sister, why did you come after me?" Xu Luofei hurriedly turned his head away, wiping away tears secretly.

    "Fool, let's go, I'll take you to find the bathroom." Yu Yaxin took her hand and used the mobile phone navigation software to find the nearest public toilet.

    After watching Xu Luofei go in, she walked a long way and went to the supermarket to buy a aunt's towel and bring it back.

    Xu Luofei, who was walking on the street again, still had no blood on his face.

    "Sister, don't you go to the movies with your boyfriend?" She held Yu Yaxin's arms with both hands, showing a little guilt, "I'm really sorry for disturbing the time spent with my boyfriend... "

    Why don't sisters go back now, although I'm late, you can still watch the movie..."

    Yu Yaxin pinched her chubby cheeks lightly, and interrupted her, "Isn't it just a girl?" A movie? You can go again next time, but you, if something goes wrong, your sister, I will definitely regret it."

    There was no ambiguity in her words, and her face was completely worried about a younger sister .

    Xu Luofei was moved.

    "If you have a stomachache, shall I take you home first?" Yu Yaxin suggested.

    "Go home...?" Xu Luofei pursed her mouth unconsciously, looking a little pitiful, "But... there is no one else at home, I want to stay with my sister more..."

    She looked at Yu Ya seriously Xin, coquettishly said, "I am very happy staying with my sister, even my stomach doesn't hurt so much anymore~"

    When she heard that there was no one else at home, Yu Yaxin also realized this problem.

    Xu Luofei didn't live with his family, and he didn't know if he could take care of himself by himself.

    Dysmenorrhea is not a trivial matter for a girl. It is said that some people will faint from the pain directly. Although she has never experienced pain, she feels terrible when she hears other people's description.

    Thinking of this, Yu Yaxin became more worried about Xu Luofei.

    But the other party needs to rest now, instead of standing with her on the street.

    "Then...how about Feifei going home with me first?"

    Xu Luofei's eyes lit up suddenly, and he asked a little shyly: "But...won't you disturb my sister and her family?"

    "No. "Yu Yaxin patted her on the head, "Like Feifei, I live alone."

    "It would be great if I wouldn't disturb my sister~" Xu Luofei's lips were already pursed into a w-shape, and her body was full of hair. breath of joy.

    She smiled so cutely that even the original feeling of weakness almost disappeared.

    Seeing her cute appearance, Yu Yaxin also became happy.

    "Then I'll drive the car over and take my sister home~" Xu Luofei shook Yu Yaxin's arm excitedly.

    "Drive?" Hearing her words, Yu Yaxin felt a little worried, "Feifei is not feeling well today, so don't drive, and take a taxi back with my sister?"