50

Chapter 50

    "Cheng Zihang, please be more polite." Yu Yaxin couldn't help reminding her in a low voice.

    "My politeness is divided." Cheng Zihang said angrily, but Yu Yaxin couldn't even stop her.

    Hearing this, Ning Yue frowned, "Then who do you distribute your politeness to?

    " go.

    Yu Yaxin slapped his hand that was still around her waist, "That's my mother, do you think you need to be polite?!"

    Cheng Zihang instantly petrified.

    After a while, he looked at Yu Yaxin, then at Ning Yue, and found that the eyebrows and eyes of the two were indeed similar, their faces were almost the same shape, and they were about the same height... The

    more he looked, the more desperate he became, and the more he looked, the more he wanted to put the previous mouth Those who spoke wild words were strangled to death.

    I had a conflict with Xinxin, and now I offended my future mother-in-law, can he still be saved?

    Waiting online, very urgent.

    Seeing this scene, Xu Luofei was distracted and stopped crying. She concentrated on watching the three of them and waited quietly for the next development.

    "Mom?" Cheng Zihang held back for a long time before saying weakly.

    Ning Yue glanced at him impatiently, "I think you can call me Ms. Ning."

    "No, I mean Auntie, hello Auntie." Cheng Zihang finally connected to his brain nerves. die.

    "Xinxin, who is this young man?" Ning Yue asked Yu Yaxin.

    "He..." Yu Yaxin hesitated.

    Cheng Zihang suddenly felt overwhelmed with a sense of crisis, fearing that Yu Yaxin would not admit her identity, he hurriedly replied, "Auntie, I am Xinxin's boyfriend, and my name is Cheng Zihang."

    "Xinxin's boyfriend?" Ning Yue went up and down critically Look around, "How old are you?"

    "I... twenty-seven." Cheng Zihang forced a smile.

    "False age or real age?" Ning Yue's expression was not very satisfied.

    Cheng Zihang inexplicably felt that he was a lot shorter, and his tone was weak, "Your real age."

    Ning Yue smirked, "That's more than a year older than our Xinxin."

    Cheng Zihang heard what she meant, it's all like that As an adult, he still feels ashamed like a child.

    "Yes." Cheng Zihang answered bravely.

    "Oh, then why did our Feifei annoy you and want to scare her so loudly?" Ning Yue is a very defensive person, Xu Luofei is already her intended goddaughter, and the one in front of her doesn't know what the future will be like, Of course I want to stand on Feifei's side.

    Cheng Zihang never imagined that his girlfriend was "obsessed" by Xu Luofei, a little vixen, and couldn't tell the difference between inside and outside, even his future mother-in-law had already been subdued by her.

    "She...she..." Cheng Zihang had long since lost the momentum he had at the beginning, and he was depressed and didn't know how to answer.

    "Mom, it's just something small, it's nothing serious, I've already told him, I'll let him go back." Yu Yaxin tugged on Cheng Zihang's sleeve, motioning him to hurry up and follow her.