23

Chapter 23

    Cheng Zihang was unhappy all night.

    His girlfriend was angry, and he still wanted to coax her, but his 'Qingmei' and the obstructive Mingzhiche were by her side all the time, so he had no chance to be alone with his girlfriend.

    The point is, the two of them took his girlfriend to keep moving, sometimes taking her to meet peers at the banquet, and sometimes taking her to meet 'Qing Mei''s uncle and cousin.

    There is nothing wrong with 'Ome''s uncle, although he is handsome, he is already old.

    But that so-called cousin made him feel a deep sense of crisis.

    This is the first time he has met someone who is comparable to him in every aspect, whether it is appearance, figure, temperament or conversation, even his family is just a little bit worse than him, and the other party's family is in B The city is a century-old family. When it was a bit down in the middle, it is now rising again.

    Seeing the happy faces of several people, even though Cheng Zihang was right next to them, he somehow felt that he couldn't get in a word.

    After the banquet, 'Qing Mei' even stepped in and snatched away the task of sending his girlfriend home! Still with that cousin!

    "Bye bye~" Xu Luofei smiled subtly while sitting in the car, but it's not hard to see the pride in her eyes.

    After a while, the stretched Bentley left.

    Cheng Zihang only felt that a kind of plant called grass grew in his heart, and then gathered on top of his head, turning into a piece of green.

    Having snatched the hostess away from Big Pig's Trotter, Xu Luofei is now in a very happy mood.

    She sat in a row with Yu Yaxin, hugged her intimately, and asked, pretending to be a little uneasy: "Sister, will your boyfriend be very angry when we leave him alone at the banquet?"

    Before Yu Yaxin returned, Su Yichen took over the conversation, "What's there to be angry about?"

    "That's right, our Feifei is not someone else." Su Zhen echoed.

    Yu Yaxin, who was still a little guilty at first, immediately threw Cheng Zihang's lost look out of the blue sky, "If you get angry, just get angry, don't worry about him."

    Xu Luofei entangled her arms and said hesitantly : "Actually, I think my sister's boyfriend is really too much today. My sister was bullied because of him, but in the end he..."

    When Xu Luofei mentioned something that had been forgotten, Yu Yaxin couldn't help but frowned. wrinkled.

    Xu Luofei had already known her non-concerning Buddhist temperament, so she consolidated her impression at this time, so that she would not be easily coaxed back by the big pig's trotters in a while.

    Su Zhen and Su Yichen didn't understand the situation, but it was the first time they met Yu Yaxin, so they didn't want to ask more questions about the relationship between the girl and her boyfriend.

    The car fell into silence.

    After Yu Yaxin went back, Xu Luofei didn't know if Cheng Zihang had looked for her, but when she went to work the next day, Yu Yaxin behaved normally.

    The performance of the big pig's hoof is a bit abnormal.

    Not long after the flower shop opened, a stretched convertible sports car suddenly drove up outside the shop.