94

Chapter 94

    Through the transparent curtain at the entrance of the supermarket, Cheng Zihang saw the person he was thinking of.

    Besides her, Xu Luofei and Li Yu were standing beside her.

    The three looked flustered. The bodyguards of the supermarket often saw them, so they pushed them into the supermarket without hesitation.

    "Stop!" But the bodyguards of the two fat men had already chased down the steps, and stepped up in two or three steps.

    The two worked together, one stopped the supermarket bodyguard, and the other reached out to catch three girls who wanted to run into the supermarket.

    It happened that a female customer came out of the supermarket. When she encountered this situation, she immediately stood there at a loss.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Help, they are bad people!" Li Yu shouted hastily.

    This female customer has a very good heart. Hearing this, she hurriedly took the plastic bag in her hand and threw it at the bodyguard who was arresting her.

    And the bodyguards in the supermarket are not as strong as the bodyguards specially hired by the fat man. He was suppressed by the other party and had no power to fight back, so he had to yell at the supermarket, "Come on, someone has been beaten here!" The

    three girls on the other side added The customer aunt who was helping was throwing something at the bodyguard.

    At this time, Cheng Zihang was completely indifferent to whether Xinxin would recognize him or not. He took the iron bar beside him to pry things, and rushed out of the supermarket.

    "Get out of the way!" he yelled in a low voice.

    Hearing a man's voice behind him, Xu Luofei stopped, and quickly pulled Yaxin away.

    At this moment, the tall man in the uniform of a supermarket employee put his foot on the bodyguard's stomach.

    "Boom!" The bodyguard was kicked to the ground.

    "Ahem!" He turned over and coughed a few words to the side.

    Xu Luofei puffed his cheeks, rushed to him, and kicked him in the face.

    Yu Yaxin and the others didn't care about other things, and rushed to help.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at Yu Yaxin with a hidden gaze, and then looked at another fight.

    The supermarket bodyguard was far less physically strong than Fatty's bodyguard, and he had already been pressed to the ground by him, with bruises appearing on his face.

    Seeing this scene, cruelty flashed in Cheng Zihang's eyes.

    After working in the supermarket for so long, Cheng Zihang has already got a clear idea of ​​the temperament of the employees there.

    This supermarket bodyguard is the most warm-hearted among them, and usually takes good care of him, and this time he was beaten like this because of Xinxin and the others.

    The bodyguard who was kicked over by him over there was no longer a threat to the four women.

    Swinging the iron rod in his hand, Cheng Zihang rushed to the bodyguard and hit him on the back with a stick.