83

Chapter 83

    He could think of asking the bodyguard to kidnap his girlfriend's sister to frighten the other party. If he really asked him to find a way to get his girlfriend back, it would be self-defeating.

    But Cheng Zihang's mother, Ms. Bai, was different. She was able to firmly restrain Cheng Zihang's father, Mr. Cheng, and make the richest man docile to her.

    Although it is largely because Mr. Cheng loves her enough, without a certain degree of double business, it is impossible to stabilize the position of Mrs. Cheng, so that the women outside who are coveted by Mr. Cheng have nothing to do.

    "Ask me...Mom?" Cheng Zihang's eyes became even more confused.

    The lawyer couldn't bear to tell his truth to hurt him, so he had to say tactfully, "As a woman, Ms. Bai must understand women's thoughts better. She has been in love with Mr. Cheng for so many years, so there may be some 'unique secrets'." ' and so on."

    Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up when he said it.

    After getting in the taxi, Xu Luofei stayed close to Yu Yaxin as usual.

    Seeing that Yu Yaxin was in a daze, she reported the location of the flower shop to the driver herself.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei rubbed her cheek against her.

    When Yu Yaxin came back to her senses, Qiang smiled and rubbed her little face.

    After returning to the flower shop, Yu Yaxin seemed to have returned to normal, but Xu Luofei knew that she must be feeling uncomfortable.

    And Li Yu, as a girl with a particularly sensitive sixth sense, also noticed something.

    She quietly pulled Xu Luofei aside and asked what happened.

    Xu Luofei only told her that Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang had already broken up. As for why they broke up, she kept it a secret, saying that Cheng Zihang had made a particularly serious mistake.

    Li Yu was shocked when he heard the news.

    "Anyway, if he comes to look for sister again in the future, we will drive him out." Xu Luofei pouted firmly and said.

    Li Yu nodded hesitantly.

    "Sister is really angry." Xu Luofei looked at her.

    "Okay!" Li Yu answered quite seriously this time.

    What kind of scumbags, all go aside, just to make room for the sisters and sisters. Li Yu thought to himself.

    In order to make Yu Yaxin feel better, Xu Luofei has been pestering her non-stop since then, so that she has no time to spend on memories of this relationship.

    Fortunately, the preliminaries of the flower arrangement contest were approaching, and Yu Yaxin's attention was diverted, which made Xu Luofei heave a sigh of relief.

    The strange thing is that during this period of time, the big pig's trotters did not come to look for the hostess, Xu Luofei was a little curious about what he was doing.

    Cheng Zihang on the other side didn't want to look for someone, but was stopped by his mother.

    After separating from Yu Yaxin at the gate of the Public Security Bureau, the lawyer's words woke him up.

    So he immediately went back to find his mother.

    "You mean, your girlfriend broke up with you and won't let you go to her?" Bai Xue had an expression of 'how could I give birth to such an embarrassing son'.