7

Chapter 7

    In the Green Tea Rules, when the hero and heroine have a misunderstanding or quarrel, attacking their heart and taking advantage of the situation is the most common strategy.

    "That's right, let's talk about my sister." The corners of Xu Luofei's mouth curled up in a cute curve, like a kitten finding an interesting toy.

    This 'interesting toy' is obviously about Yu Yaxin.

    Seeing her cute and lovely appearance, Yu Yaxin directly put the things that were still bothering her just now, and her boyfriend who made her angry, to the back of her mind.

    "Well...it seems that nothing particularly interesting has happened to me." Yu Yaxin thought about it carefully, as if she had come here in the past 20 years.     "There must be~" Xu Luofei said

    cutely, "Well, if my sister really can't remember, why don't you take me to that fun place that my sister said yesterday?"

Evil, and what she just said casually yesterday, the other party took it to heart, which made Yu Yaxin so heartbroken that she couldn't refuse.

    Looking at the sky, it was not long after six o'clock, and night was almost falling.

    Yu Yaxin agreed, "Now is a good time to go, and there should be fewer people, so let's go."

    "Yeah!" Xu Luofei made a cute gesture of victory.

    The two got into Xu Luofei's car, and under the guidance of Yu Yaxin, they headed for a place away from the city center.

    They didn't know that Cheng Zihang of Zhiyuanxuan just sent a message back, thinking that even if they left, they wouldn't be too far away.

    When he went downstairs, he found that the person had disappeared and the account had been closed.

    After realizing it, Cheng Zihang finally came to his senses and started calling Yu Yaxin.

    But how could Xu Luofei let this big pig's trotter interrupt his plan?

    So when Yu Yaxin's cell phone rang, she preemptively said: "Sister, did your boyfriend call? How about we go back? Wouldn't it be good to leave him there alone?"

    In her tone Although there is no feeling of loss, the corners of his mouth have slowly curled down.

    "He's such a big man, and he won't get lost. Don't worry about him, let's play with us." Yu Yaxin ruthlessly swiped towards the red reject button.

    Xu Luofei smiled inwardly, but there was a bit of embarrassment on her face. Seeing that Yaxin really didn't plan to go back, the corners of her mouth returned to the normal slightly hooked state.

    Cheng Zihang, who was refused to answer the call, looked at his mobile phone blankly, and the name on the note seemed to be different.

    He remembered that Yu Yaxin had never rejected his calls before, nor had he ever lost his temper with himself. He even felt that the other party never played petty temper with him, which made him feel a little less interesting.

    This feeling of being hung up by her is still a bit novel.

    Therefore, Cheng Zihang, who never made a second call, strangely called Yu Yaxin again.

    Then, he received another cold hang-up from the other party...

    The place Yu Yaxin took Xu Luofei to, in the original body's memory, he had never been there before.