116

Chapter 116

    Cheng Zihang finally found that he couldn't beat Xu Luofei no matter what.

    Life taught him a word, called the ideal is very full, the reality is very skinny.

    In the days to come, he always sighed, "He Shengfei was born in the same boat."

    Things happened roughly like this.

    After going through a series of pre-marital affairs, he finally succeeded in getting engaged to Xinxin.

    According to the customs of City A, before getting married, you must be engaged. After getting engaged, after about half a year, you can discuss marriage.

    Cheng Zihang never thought that getting married would require a lot of money, but his future mother-in-law is a very disciplined person, she claims that when her only daughter gets married, she must do everything properly.

    When the Cheng family married their daughter-in-law, of course they also wanted to give their in-laws face.

    The parents of the two families negotiated the engagement and marriage together. Bai Xue and Cheng Jianning originally planned to give them all kinds of jewelry, houses, and cars when they got engaged, but they were rejected by Ning Yue and Yu Shufeng.

    The reason for the refusal is simple. The two children are not yet married, so these gifts cannot be accepted for the time being.

    Besides, with Yu Yaxin's rising social status, she is not short of money. After all, she is not the kind of girl who pursues material desires, and her usual expenses are not large.

    The money she can earn now is enough for the whole family to live a prosperous life, and there is still a surplus.

    Therefore, Cheng Zihang had to wait more than half a year before he was able to marry Yu Yaxin back home.

    Xu Luofei was still getting along with Yu Yaxin as before. The two of them worked together more than Cheng Zihang and her, and their relationship didn't fade at all.

    After finally getting married, before Cheng Zihang could be happy, he found that, except for the honeymoon period after marriage, life returned to the previous state.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, as the top florists in the country, and another master with even more advanced skills, Randy, naturally don't want to give up the great advantage of ぱ.

    Yu Shuojiaxing, also famous, began to think about how to achieve a better level.

    The next step is to establish their own flower art company.

    The former boss also knew that he couldn't keep Randy and Yu Yaxin, so he got together with them and maintained a good relationship. He was planning to continue to cooperate with the company they founded in the future.

    Yu Yaxin is busier than before getting married.

    However, the current Cheng Zihang also knows that flower art is Xinxin's interest, and he can't stop it.

    But in this way, there is not much time left for the two of them to be alone.

    After all, he has to manage the company himself, and the flower art company established by Xinxin, Master Randy and Xu Luofei is also in a critical period. The two are busy almost every day, and there is no time for dating.

    When I got home, I spent most of my time dealing with problems left over from work.

    At night, after washing, Yu Yaxin basically fell asleep when she was so tired.