73

Chapter 73

    The woman quickly put down the water, then nodded with Yu Yaxin, "Miss Yu, then I won't bother you."

    After getting her consent, the woman exited the lounge.

    Xu Luofei shyly climbed up from Yu Yaxin when a group of people came in, and looked at them with big innocent eyes.

    The prince who came in first sat down on the other side of her.

    Zhao Minghao, who was behind him, was afraid that she would speak recklessly, so he quickly pulled her clothes behind her, signaling her to be more tactful.

    What Wang Zizhen was about to blurt out was also held back.

    "Xiao Feifei, so you lived in the same villa area as us when you were young?" She said after thinking for a long time.

    Yu Yaxin looked at the nervous expressions on her and the people behind her, and immediately understood their purpose.

    Zhao Minghao couldn't help it anymore, and leaned his upper body closer, "Feifei, do you remember? You used to play with me and my brother when you were young, and you called me brother!

    " When we met, I felt that Xu Luofei's name and her appearance were very familiar, but I never remembered it.

    It wasn't until what happened to Xu Luofei's father that he remembered that Xu Luofei was the little sister who used to follow behind them and then moved away.

    After several people got the news, they thought of going to her to talk about the past, but Cheng Zihang asked them to take it easy.

    Until now, they took the opportunity of getting together to find them.

    Xu Luofei pursed her lips, smiled sheepishly, and blinked her big eyes as if she could speak.

    A few people were already so cute by her that they couldn't extricate themselves.

    "It's okay, it's okay, it doesn't matter if you don't remember." Wang Ziyi went abroad when he was a child, so he didn't remember having such a younger sister at all.

    She had always liked Xu Luofei, but now that she knew that Xu Luofei was in the same circle as them, she took a big step forward and directly treated her as one of her own.

    The appearance of these people was beyond Xu Luofei's expectation.

    Sitting next to her, Yu Yaxin felt happy for her as she watched several people scrambling to coax Feifei.

    Apart from sticking to her, she rarely saw Feifei playing with other people. Even Li Yu was able to get close to Feifei because she worked in the same store.

    It would be good if having more friends would give Feifei a little more security and happiness.

    What's more, these people were her childhood friends.

    It's just that as time passed, she inexplicably discovered that Feifei didn't seem particularly willing to get along with them.

    But since Wang Ziyan and the others met her at the birthday party, she has always had such a calm temperament, so they didn't notice it.

    With the comparison, Yu Yaxin realized how special Xu Luofei treated her.

    Except in front of her mother, it seems that only she can win Feifei's initiative and enthusiasm.