117 End

Chapter 117

    It is a green tea female supporting system, numbered 327.

    It was created to fill the vacancy of green tea female supporting roles in various small worlds.

    That being said, many of the systems that came before it have mostly been retired.

    All those systems that it can call predecessors, ah, bah, have experienced format restarts repeatedly.

    No. 327 has always felt that with his superb ability, it is absolutely impossible to reach this point.

    It just has such a composed self-confidence.

    However, just after it woke up one time, it discovered that the core of its system had become nothingness.

    Nothing but an anonymous forum built between all systems!

    All that remains of 327 is the innate knowledge imbued by the god who created it.

    It can guess that it must have been formatted before.

    But it doesn't understand very much, how could it make a mistake?

    No. 327 glanced at her host, she looked very cute, and she was delicate and weak when talking to it, as if she was very close to it.

    Perhaps, this is its unified charm.

    But no matter how cute the host is, it can't stop it from being formatted. Something must have gone wrong.

    But when it saw the 90% progress bar displayed in the system core, it felt that the problem must not be with this lovely host, but maybe something happened to this world.

    Then, it informs the host of the fact that it was formatted.

    Of course, along with it being formatted, all the information stored in the core of the system is gone.

    Including previous memories related to the host, the host's original world location, and so on.

    For this, it is somewhat guilty.

    Fortunately, its lovely host didn't blame it, and took all the responsibility on itself.

    She said that it was she who broke up the plot herself, and she couldn't blame it.

    But if the plot has collapsed, why does the mission progress reach 90%?

    So it's definitely not a host issue.

    She must be comforting herself.

    No. 327 feels that his host has another advantage, which is heart-warming.

    It sensed that the host was lost because she couldn't go back to the original world, and quickly comforted her, and decided to try to help her find the original world's anchor point.

    As long as the host tells it some information about the original world, it can post on the system forum and seek help from other systems.

    If it's lucky, with the help of other systems, it can find the anchor point of the host's original world, and then send the host back smoothly after the mission is over.

    After getting a lot of information about the original world from its host, it posted on the forum.

    Its colleagues are very enthusiastic, and after learning that it is formatted, they provide it with many world anchors similar to this information.

The correct way for a green tea female  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें