60

Chapter 60

    Neither Xu Luofei nor Yu Yaxin took his neck problem seriously.

    The two turned around and were busy on their own.

    Seeing their tacit understanding of knowing each other's meaning without speaking, Cheng Zihang opened his mouth again and again, and went back to the sofa aggrieved.

    Afterwards, Xu Luofei prepared the dishes, and Yu Yaxin brought them to the table.

    The two of them came out again, and when they were sitting at the dining table, they suddenly remembered that there was Cheng Zihang.

    This is really because Xu Luofei lived with Yu Yaxin for many days before, and the two formed a habit.

    But from Cheng Zihang's point of view, his girlfriend was completely win over by Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin looked at Cheng Zihang at the same time, and looked at each other again.

    "Go and eat by yourself, the dishes and chopsticks in the kitchen are all on the chopsticks rack." Yu Yaxin said.

    The bitter Cheng Zihang could only support his head, and went in to serve the meal by himself.

    When he took the first bite of food, Cheng Zihang was startled.

    When he was in the hospital last time, his girlfriend said that their chef's supper was not as good as Xu Luofei's, and he still sneered in his heart.

    Now that he ate it, he actually felt that what his girlfriend said was indeed reasonable.

    Although I don't want to admit it, Xu Luofei's culinary skills are indeed... It is not an exaggeration to say that he is astounding.

    However, watching his girlfriend and Xu Luofei pick up food for each other, Cheng Zihang tasted the delicious food in his mouth instantly.

    After lunch, Yu Yaxin took out a clean towel, soaked it in hot water, and applied a hot compress to Cheng Zihang's neck.

    After applying it several times, Cheng Zihang's stiff neck got better, at least he could move his neck no problem, although it still hurt a little.

    After that, no matter how unwilling Cheng Zihang was, he was kicked out by Yu Yaxin.

    The gift he gave was also pushed out with him.

    After successfully completing a perfect birthday experience for the hostess, Xu Luofei also bid her farewell, and then almost left Yu Yaxin's house with Cheng Zihang.

    Rejecting Yu Yaxin's idea of ​​sending her down, Xu Luofei obediently said "Sister Bye" to her, and then walked downstairs.

    The house Yu Yaxin bought is very close to her flower shop. The only drawback is that there is no elevator, but her house is on the third floor, and it is easy to climb the stairs.

    When Xu Luofei went downstairs, Cheng Zihang hadn't left yet.

    He leaned against his car.

    And Xu Luofei's car was next to his.

    Seeing him, Xu Luofei's face instantly became frightened, and he was about to go back to his car and leave.

    "Xu Luofei!" Cheng Zihang suddenly shouted.

    Xu Luofei didn't take it seriously in his heart, but blinked his big eyes in panic on his face, and looked at him fearfully.