70

Chapter 70

    Xu Shicheng's cheeks immediately turned red.

    He didn't expect that his wife, who was usually gentle and gentle, would slap him twice in a row.

    Xu Shicheng was stunned.

    Immediately afterwards, the third slap "slapped" and landed on the same side of his cheek.

    At this moment, the nerves on his face seemed to have just reacted, and quickly sent the pain to his brain.

    He touched his face, only to feel a burning pain.

    "My wife, you..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Su Jia's fourth slap landed on the other side of his face that he didn't cover.

    Only then did Xu Shicheng realize that he must have made Su Jia very angry.

    Seeing her staring at him coldly, he quickly started to back away.

    It only moved 20 centimeters and touched the armrest of the sofa next to it.

    He was blocked.

    Su Jia seemed to be possessed by anger. If he moved a little, she would get closer.

    When Xu Shicheng was blocked, Su Jia slapped him again.

    In the eyes of Xu Shicheng, the time was slow, but in the eyes of Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin, it was only a dozen seconds.

    In just ten seconds, Su Jia slapped Xu Shicheng five times.

    "My wife, stop beating!" Xu Shicheng hurriedly begged for mercy, he turned over and rolled off the armrest of the sofa.

    Su Jia had been prepared for a long time and put on her shoes with the sharpest heels in the morning. Seeing him rolling to the ground, she raised her foot and stepped on Xu Shicheng's foot.

    "Ah, let

    me tell you what's wrong?" "Aunt Li heard the movement, and hurried over from the dining room.

    She came to the living room and looked this way.

    At a glance, they saw Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin sitting on the big sofa in a daze, unable to recover.

    Follow their gaze...

    "Hiss..." Aunt Li gasped.

    Su Jia, who is usually gentle and kind, was stepping on the foot of Xu Shicheng who fell to the ground for some reason.

    Xu Shicheng looked so painful that he was about to pass out.

    As soon as Aunt Li beckoned, Xu Luofei got up on the other side.

    Aunt Li thought she was going to persuade the fight, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Unexpectedly, Xu Luofei hurried to Su Jia's side, holding her hand distressedly, "Mom, does it hurt?" She

    slapped her hands so hard just now, her palms must be numb now.

    Xu Luofei puffed up her cheeks and gently rubbed her palms.

    Aunt Li couldn't understand the current situation for a while.

    She suspected that she had read it wrong, rubbed her eyes, looked over again, and confirmed that the one lying on the ground was the man of the house—Mr. Xu Shicheng, and the one who stepped on his foot was indeed the mistress of the house— Ms. Su Jia.