114

Chapter 114

    This year's flower arrangement competition was a little different. Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei became the champion and runner-up of City A respectively.

    After that, the two were recommended to the national flower arrangement competition.

    The flower arrangement competition this time is not to be participated in the name of an individual, but a team or unit.

    Moreover, besides Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, their master Randy also participated in the domestic flower arrangement competition with them.

    Their purpose is not to go to this domestic flower arrangement competition, but they want to use the platform of the domestic flower arrangement competition to participate in the world flower arrangement competition held every four years.

    Of course, if they want to enter the world class, they have to face the challenges of florists from all over the country.

    Only by fighting for the title of champion from all hands can they represent their country and participate in that world-class struggle.

    Randy is one or two rounds older than Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin. She has challenged many times in domestic flower arrangement competitions, but it is a pity that she ends up with regrettable results every time.

    In the team she formed before, there were many talented florists, but the best result was only the second place in the domestic flower arrangement competition.

    This year, she planned not to participate anymore, but Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin's apprenticeship gave her new hope.

    It was because of her that Yu Yaxin entered the world of a florist, and she had a strong shadow on her body.

    And Xu Luofei was also brought here by the two of them. Whether it's the aesthetics of flower art or the skill of flower arrangement, the three of them come from the same source.

    Nothing fits better than this.

    Randy's ambition was ignited again, and she decided to do it again with her two apprentices.

    There was no suspense that the champion of the city A flower arrangement competition would fall into their hands.

    Next up is the National Flower Arranging Competition.

    After a lot of effort, the three finally won the championship of the National Flower Arranging Competition in the spring of the following year.

    This year's World Flower Arrangement Contest was held abroad.

    The three participated on behalf of Huaguo, and finally won the second place in the World Flower Arranging Competition.

    Although the flower arrangement competition is not well-known in China, but the world-class flower arrangement competition can win the second place, which can be regarded as winning glory for the country.

    When the three of them returned, their popularity and gold content rose instantly.

    Countless domestic invitations came one after another.

    Taking a special plane back to City A, there was a lot of hustle and bustle outside.

    The three people who didn't know what happened got off the plane one by one.

    As soon as they raised their heads and looked down, they couldn't help being stunned.

    In addition to the major interview media in city A waiting, there are also large white lilies around, and countless excited eyes are constantly cast on them.