44

Chapter 44

    The "bang" sound behind him was really loud.

    Xu Luofei heard it, and so did Yu Yaxin and Li Yu.

    The three of them turned around in bewilderment, only to see Cheng Zihang half-kneeling and half-squatting on the ground straightening his trouser legs.

    They looked at each other in surprise, then turned around because Yaxin took the lead, and started their way up again.

    Seeing the three of them turned around, Cheng Zihang raised his head with a distorted expression, made two very small hisses, turned around and sat on the ground, hugging the knee that fell to the ground just now.

    I was about to start kneading it, but it felt a little sticky.

    He lifted up his trouser legs and saw that a large piece of skin had been wiped off his knee, which was oozing blood.

    He turned his head away apprehensively.

    Hearing the footsteps above getting farther and farther away, he hesitated to stand up.

    Xiao Liu told him that every time his girlfriend was so angry that he didn't know how to deal with it, he would make himself miserable and pitiful, and when his girlfriend saw it, she would only care about her heart He couldn't bear to be angry with him anymore.

    But only now did he realize that he himself didn't seem to have learned the essence.

    When he knelt on the ground just now, it was obviously the most suitable time to win sympathy, but he suddenly thought that Xu Luofei and Li Yu were there, and before his brain could react, his body automatically covered up for the sake of face...

    a rough road The stone-step road winds upwards, and a row of iron chain guardrails stand beside it.

    There is a not-so-dense forest above the stone-step road, and a stream not far below. The stream rushes against the corner and then rushes down.

    "This creek is so beautiful..." Xu Luofei's big eyes sparkled.

    She pestered Yu Yaxin to take pictures in this place, and suddenly felt that something was missing.

    Looking back, I found that the big pig's hoof was gone.

    At this time, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu also found out.

    When they came up, there was still a group of people ahead, but they crawled slowly, and that group of people had long since disappeared.

    It was also late when they started climbing the mountain, and it was estimated that there should be no one there.

    He was a big man, and he didn't hold anything on his hands or shoulders. How could he not catch up with the girls who were carrying such heavy salutes?

    Xu Luofei thought to himself, Cheng Zihang is such a noble young master, and he is still wearing a formal suit with leather shoes that are not convenient for mountain climbing, so he probably won't be able to persevere and go back, so he is relieved.

    "Sister, is your boyfriend going back because he can't walk?" Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's arm and pursed his lips slightly.

    Yu Yaxin, who was still worried that something happened to Cheng Zihang halfway, became angry when she heard her words.

    "He went back as soon as he went back, and we didn't let him follow anyway, so let's keep going." She said softly.

    It was already past six o'clock in the afternoon.