86

Chapter 86

    "What?" The color of Yu Yaxin's eyes changed, and she took the phone from Li Yu's hand to look at it.

    This is a picture on the TV taken by Li Yu with the phone camera. The resolution is not high, but the face of the person can be seen clearly.

    Cheng Zihang probably didn't notice the camera, except for the mask on his face, he didn't cover anything else.

    Li Yu's eyes were also quite sharp. It was obvious that there was a huge crowd, but she just noticed such a man who looked like an uncle, and then specially took a picture of him when he was facing forward.

    "I think it looks very similar, but it's impossible for Cheng Shao to dress like this, right? Could it be that Cheng Shao's family went bankrupt?" Li Yu thought wildly.

    Seeing what the two of them were watching together, Xu Luofei leaned forward and coquettishly said, "Sister, what are you looking at?" Hearing

    this, Li Yu pouted on the phone in Yu Yaxin's hand, "Feifei, come quickly Look, does this person look very much like Cheng Shao? I feel that his face, with the mask removed, must look similar to Cheng Shao. The store manager and I are analyzing whether it is him."

    "Ah? Really? I'll take a look too~" Xu Luofei opened his eyes wide, showing just the right surprise at the right time, then put his head next to Yu Yaxin, and looked with her.

    "Yeah? It really looks like it!" After reading it, Xu Luofei let out an exclamation.

    "But why does this dress look familiar to me?" After thinking about it, she said again.

    "Familiar? Why familiar?" Li Yu asked curiously.

    "Maybe I've seen this suit somewhere... But would Young Master Cheng really dress like this?" Xu Luofei hesitated.

    After Xu Luofei finished reading, Yu Yaxin silently returned the phone to Li Yu, "Whether it's him or not, it has nothing to do with me anyway."

    Hearing her words, Li Yu immediately shut up and stopped what he was about to say .

    She also wanted to say that this person might be Cheng Shaoshao's lost elder brother or something.

    After Yu Yaxin finished speaking, she walked away with a faint expression.

    Li Yu and Xu Luofei looked at each other with helpless eyes.

    "But I really think it's super similar..." Li Yu said to Xu Luofei quietly again, "Could it be that he pretended to be like this on purpose to watch the store manager's game?"

    Xu Luofei puffed his cheeks slightly, "But Cheng Shao usually Isn't it very face-saving? After breaking up with my sister for so many days, I didn't see him come to see my sister. I thought he was going to give up..."

    "That's right..." Li Yu nodded in agreement.

    The photo incident caused a ripple in the flower shop, and then returned to calm.

    Yu Yaxin was really uncomfortable in the few days when they broke up, because Cheng Zihang was her first love after all, although he always caused a lot of troubles between the two of them for one reason or another, especially when he was kidnapped in the end Feifei, she cannot forgive this incident.

    Even though she knew that Cheng Zihang was not suitable for her and would cause trouble to her, breaking up with him was the most correct way, but people's feelings could not be controlled by herself, and she still couldn't avoid always thinking about the past of the two of them .