51

Chapter 51

    Xu Luofei nodded movedly.

    Only Cheng Zihang who was sitting on the low stool looked up at her.

    In front of Ning's mother, he couldn't say anything.

    What's more, what he wanted to say, he said it all at once before he knew Ning's mother's identity.

    Obviously, Xu Luofei didn't take his words seriously at all.

    Cheng Zihang was aggrieved, quite aggrieved.

    But Yu Yaxin felt that what her mother said was very reasonable.

    After Ning Yue told Xu Luofei, she looked at Cheng Zihang again.

    Cheng Zihang turned his head quickly, afraid that she would feel that his attitude was not correct.

    "You also heard that Feifei is my goddaughter, and she and Xinxin have a very good relationship. You and Xinxin have only been dating for a few days. If you don't say anything else, you should at least treat us Feifei as your sister. Treat it the same way."

    In Cheng Zihang's ears, he automatically translated this sentence into: You are a latecomer, don't say anything else, at least you should respect your younger sister.

    Ho ho, obviously he was the one (crossed out) who first met Xinxin and had a relationship with Xinxin. After being said so, he became a meddler who didn't know the current affairs and didn't know how to appreciate.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at Yu Yaxin, his eyes revealing unwillingness.

    Yu Yaxin chose to reject his gaze.

    As a high school teacher, Ning Yue was quite busy during the winter and summer vacations. She stayed in the flower shop for a few hours, and then she was ready to leave.

    Before leaving, Xu Luofei obediently followed Yu Yaxin to see her off.

    Not to be outdone, Cheng Zihang hastily followed.

    However, because he sat on the low stool for a long time, and didn't dare to move freely in front of Mama Ning, he sat with his legs bent for a long time, and the blood circulation in his lower body was not smooth. When he got up, two The leg went numb directly from the thigh to the heel.

    The kind that you can't lift your legs.

    He staggered and almost fell.

    Although he barely stabilized, his actions also fell into the eyes of the other three people present.

    Ning Yue frowned and glanced at him impatiently.

    In my heart, I added an extremely unstable label to him.

    So before saying goodbye to the three young men, she called Yu Yaxin aside and whispered a few words.

    After Ning Yue left, Yu Yaxin turned her head and gave Cheng Zihang a strange look.

    Cheng Zihang was a little puzzled.

    Xu Luofei looked at him innocently, and then posted it next to Yu Yaxin as usual.

    "Xinxin..." Cheng Zihang just opened his mouth, but Yu Yaxin ignored him.

    She directly took Xu Luofei's hand and went into the shop.