31

Chapter 31

    The three pairs of eyes looked at each other for a moment, and then everyone was dumbfounded.

    "You... are you?" One of the two chatting, seeing that she was still holding a tray, asked first.

    "Oh, are you from the administration department? I'm Li Yun, the deputy manager of the company's newly opened store. Hello." Li Yun nodded and smiled.

    The faces of the two women who were chatting changed in an instant, with smiles on their faces, "So it's Manager Li, hello, hello.

    " cup.

    "Oh, this is for the guests." Li Yun raised her head towards the sofa.

    The two women turned their heads and saw that they were facing Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin.

    The atmosphere became especially awkward for a while.

    "Eh..." The two women forced a smile, and then looked at each other again.

    "By the way, what's the matter with you?" Li Yun thought that the two of them closed the door because they were looking for Yu Yaxin and the others to do something, but they didn't expect that they didn't notice them.

    The leading woman was quite witty, and hurriedly said, "It's okay, let's go first, Manager Li, you go first."

    Then she pulled another person and hurriedly exited the small conference room.

    When Li Yun turned her head, she was still a little puzzled. The two walked so fast as if they were being chased by something.

    "Miss Yu, you have been waiting for a long time." Li Yun smiled again and walked towards the sofa.

    "No." Yu Yaxin smiled.

    Only Xu Luofei could tell that her smile was a little too official.

    The gossip that the two of them talked about just now mentioned Big Pig's Trotter and his Secretary Li, who is also a No. N female supporting role in the script.

    Secretary Li's name is Li Xianlin, as the two gossips said just now, she and Big Pig's Trotter are college classmates, she looks pretty, her family is not as good as the original, but she is not bad.

    If the script develops according to the script, the original body has now joined the big pig's trotters company, Li Xianlin will feel threatened, and will confront her tit for tat.

    The difference from the original body is that she knew the existence of Yu Yaxin's genuine girlfriend from the very beginning, but she didn't take Yu Yaxin seriously, because Cheng Zihang's girlfriends who had dated from college to now I don't know how many.

    She understands that in a wealthy family like the Cheng family, a girlfriend is just a girlfriend, and it is not easy to become a wife.

    She thought that Yu Yaxin was not qualified enough, so she didn't take her seriously.

    But the original body is different, no matter in terms of appearance, educational background, family background, she is stronger than her, so she became her competitor.

    Now that there is no original body, this Secretary Li looks a little floating. Xu Luofei thought to himself.

    Li Yun didn't find anything wrong, and after handing the water to the two, she continued to chat enthusiastically with the two.