19

Chapter 19

    The Ming family banquet starts at six o'clock in the evening.

    Su Jia invited a stylist early, and the styling of the two men was easy to solve. They each had a suit and a haircut.

    The stylist focused on Xu Luofei.

    When the three of them were sent to the banquet hall by the driver, Uncle Su and Cousin Su got out of the car in front, and soon attracted the attention of the master of the Ming family, and some other guests or attendants followed their gaze. come over.

    Under everyone's attention, Xu Luofei walked down with the dress skirt on his body slightly, immediately amazed everyone.

    The girl is wearing a black high-definition tutu skirt with straight shoulders and a thin waist. The skirt covers her knees, revealing her slender legs. Her facial features are exquisite and beautiful, her skin can be broken by blowing bombs, and her long black hair is made into thin curls. It looks like an SD doll.

    Although her height is only more than 1.6 meters, she has a slender frame, and she doesn't look short at all.

    Just standing between the two men, she was made extra petite and lovely.

    The eldest son Dong of the Ming family who greeted the guests at the door knew that Yin recognized Su Zhen and Su Yichen at a glance, but was surprised by Xu Luofei later, and then quickly realized that he walked down the steps along the red carpet, "Su Boss, you're here! I'm sorry, my father has some urgent matters to deal with, so he can't come to greet you in person."

    Su Zhen said that it's all right.

    After shaking hands with Su Zhen and Su Yichen, Su Zhen introduced Xu Luofei's identity to him.

    Knowing that she is the niece of the Su family and the daughter of the Xu family, Mingzhi Yin's eyes paid more attention.

    Following Mingzhi Yin was Ming Zhiche, the little boy from the Ming family. His age seemed to be about the same as Xu Luofei. Ever since he met Xu Luofei, his eyes kept glancing at her. After hearing Mr. Su's introduction of her identity, his eyes turned Brighter.

    Maybe it was because of Mingzhiche's intentions, after Mingzhiyin led them into the banquet hall, he asked Mingzhiche to accompany the three of them to walk around at the banquet first, while he continued to welcome guests at the door.

    Knowing that Che is young, he hasn't had much contact with the company's affairs for the time being, and he doesn't have much to chat with Su Zhen and Su Yichen. He just introduced them to a few guests with similar backgrounds in the banquet hall.

    Xu Luofei didn't pay attention to them at all, but glanced around the hall, and after seeing that the hostess hadn't come yet, she began to relax.

    According to the original body's memory, Xu Shicheng turned around just three or four years ago. Although he was once again a celebrity, he was out of the circle for too long at that time, and he was still a little out of place.

    Yuanshen attended a banquet at that time, but she was always ignored by her peers at the banquet, which made her feel uncomfortable for a long time, so she never went to such a banquet again.

    According to the script, when she first passed through, the original body should have felt confident enough, so she wanted to re-enter this circle, and met Cheng Zihang by fate.

    It's just that her sudden arrival and unreasonable playing of cards disrupted the script.

    "Are you feeling a little bored?" Someone suddenly asked beside him.