30

Chapter 30

    "This is an order from the headquarters. I really don't know if it was arranged by our general manager..." Li Yun smiled tactfully.

    But is it right? Everyone probably understands it in their hearts, that is, everyone thinks differently.

    Xu Luofei had already guessed in his heart, and now that it was confirmed, he was not surprised at all.

    The driver drove the car into the underground parking lot of Cheng's subsidiary, and then Li Yun took Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei up by the elevator.

    Cheng's family is rich, and the subsidiary managed by Cheng Zihang is also wealthy. This entire building is their office building, with floors as high as 18 floors.

    Li Yun followed the instructions given in advance and brought them to the administration department on the thirteenth floor.

    After finding the office of the manager of the administrative department, the assistant told them that someone else had gone to a meeting and asked them to wait in the small conference room of the administrative department.

    Li Yun had no choice but to take them to the small conference room that the assistant manager said.

    She also used her mobile phone to send a message to the manager of the administration department, but the other party didn't reply, probably the phone was muted.

    "I'm really sorry, I didn't expect the administrative manager to go to the meeting at this time." Li Yun said apologetically.

    "It's okay, we'll just wait here for a while." Yu Yaxin expressed her understanding.

    "Okay, I'll pour you two a cup first. Would you like tea, coffee or fruit juice?" Li Yun asked.

    "It doesn't need to be so troublesome, just water." Yu Yaxin said.

    Xu Luofei also agreed with a smile, "I'm the same as my sister~"

    "Okay." Li Yun left the small meeting room.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were sitting side by side on the sofa in the corner, and now they were the only two left, talking quietly together, waiting for Li Yun to come back.

    But before Li Yun could wait, two other women walked in while talking.

    Probably because they didn't see Xu Luofei and the others, they closed the door casually.

    "The skirt that Secretary Li is wearing today seems to be a new LV product. Wow, the size is really..." One of them gestured at the position of his chest while talking.

    "I heard that her family is very rich, is it true?" Another person asked.

    "Of course, let me tell you, the last time I saw her driving a Maserati on the street..."

    "I also heard that she had plastic surgery, the nose is a pad, right?"

    "Should have driven a Maserati The corner of the eye..."

    The two leaned against the door and began to chat.

    Ever since they came in, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin hadn't spoken. Seeing that they didn't find themselves, they were still gossiping on the sidelines, and they looked at each other helplessly.

    Yu Yaxin wanted to remind her, but Xu Luofei held her back.

    She gestured to the phone, and then started typing on it.

    After typing, show it to Yu Yaxin.

    [Sister, don't disturb them, we'll also listen to the gossip in your boyfriend's company~]

    Seeing Xu Luofei's eyes sparkle, Yu Yaxin took a funny look, but she didn't make a sound.

    Although this seems a little bad, but the two of them were so involved in the chat that they didn't even observe whether there was anyone in the meeting room. It was a bit embarrassing for them to speak or not to speak.

    "However, has she been a little flustered lately? Last time she confronted our manager directly. She doesn't really regard herself as the wife of the general manager in the future..."

    "That's not true. She has money in her family and grows up ." It looks good too, it is said that our general manager is a college classmate, and now we get along almost day and night, maybe we will really fall in love with each other for a long time, and then we will take over the position..."

    "But I heard that when the general manager attended the banquet of the Ming family, He brought his girlfriend there, and because someone at the banquet offended his girlfriend, he made her miserable..."

    "There is such a thing? Then why haven't I heard of it..."

    "I just heard it, I don't know if it's true..."

    "Then why has the real girlfriend of the general manager never appeared in our company?" Huh? It shouldn't be, I found the number one diamond king in our city A, why should I come to the company to swear my sovereignty?"

    "Who knows?" The

    two wanted to continue chatting, but the result was unexpected. Suddenly came a voice, "Hey, why is the door closed?"

    As soon as the voice fell, Li Yun pushed the door open from the outside and came in.

    The two chatting quickly avoided, and then confronted Li Yun.

    The author has something to say: Cheng Zihang: Life is not easy, there are pitfalls everywhere, can there be one who will not hold you back!

    How can there be no gossip about the big pig's hooves in the small meeting room? The cover was replaced with the Fifi people drawing by an artist before, and the new cover is still in the queue, everyone, don’t get lost~PS: I stayed up for two or three nights to get the update of v, and my spirits were sluggish during the day. I thought it was because I didn’t sleep well, but at night I found out that I had a low-grade fever. Today I need to take medicine and go to bed early. First, I’ll make up for it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow's update will be postponed to 11:30, thank you for your support!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-10-17 02:13:51 ̄2020-10-17 20:11:22  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Abelda 10 bottles of Yin; 1 bottle of Wolf of the Moon; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes