80

Chapter 80

    "Miss Yu, don't hit anyone." The team leader Xu Xu stopped her.

    After the slap, Yu Yaxin didn't plan to slap again.

    This slap was for Feifei's sake. As for herself, she had no position to slap her.

    It was her own choice to associate with him, no one forced her, she deserved it.

    Xu Luofei in her arms wiped her face indiscriminately, then hugged her waist nervously, "Sister, don't be sad..."

    Yu Yaxin's tears had already flowed down, but the tear stains could not disappear immediately.

    Xu Luofei stretched out his hand and wiped it for her distressedly.

    After Cheng Zihang recovered from the daze of being slapped in the face, he turned his face and looked at her, feeling inexplicably flustered in his heart.

    "I just...wanted to scare her..." he muttered.

    "Forcibly taking others away regardless of their wishes, is this what you call scaring?" Yu Yaxin sneered.

    Then there was silence in his eyes, "This is kidnapping."

    Cheng Zihang really didn't think about it that much, except in the business world, he has been doing whatever he wants since childhood, this time he just wanted to scare Xu Luofei.

    If it succeeds, Xu Luofei will no longer be an obstacle between him and Xinxin.

    Before that, he also told the people below to scare, but not to hurt one of Xu Luofei's fingers, and he himself did the same.

    The captain looked at Cheng Zihang, and seemed to understand something in his heart.

    "Sir, I think you may need to revise our country's laws and regulations."

    He has seen many such rich children, and he is used to the people around him paving the way for him. There seems to be a cognitive barrier to laws and regulations.

    The one in front of him was a little less arrogant.

    "However, what this lady said is not entirely correct. What this gentleman committed was not the crime of kidnapping, but the crime of illegal detention, that is, the crime of illegally depriving others of their liberty."

    The captain's words made the room inexplicably quiet.

    That's what I said, but kidnapping in the eyes of the public is not the same as kidnapping in the legal sense.

    Yu Yaxin did not forgive Cheng Zihang just because of the different charges.

    No matter what the charges were, Cheng Zihang's kidnapping of Xu Luofei had already touched her bottom line.

    "Comrade police, now that you have seen the criminal, can you arrest him?" Yu Yaxin asked indifferently.

    Cheng Zihang and all the police officers were shocked by her words.

    "Xinxin?" Cheng Zihang gave her a hurt look.

    "There are all the witnesses and material evidence. He committed a crime, so it should be fine to arrest him?" Yu Yaxin ignored his eyes at all.

    "Well, if the victim is held accountable, there is no problem." However, he thought that the few people would negotiate in private.

    "And those people outside are the criminal's accomplices, right?" Yu Yaxin didn't want to let anyone go.