45

Chapter 45

    In this dark and quiet night, the sound of Cheng Zihang's stomach growling was so obvious that everyone pretended not to hear it.

    The group of college students finally confirmed from this voice that the person standing in front of them was a person, not the unjust dead ghost they had just thought.

    They are finally not afraid.

    Li Yu, who was hiding behind, also got up bravely.

    Cheng Zihang, who was standing in front of everyone, felt even more embarrassed.

    The crowd in front of him stared at him. Although their eyes were full of sympathy and no ridicule, Cheng Zihang still hoped that there would be a crack in the ground for him to slip in.

    Yu Yaxin hastily got up from the mat and walked to him.

    Looking at his bad body, he didn't know where to start.

    "Bow your head."

    Cheng Zihang lowered his head obediently, and then his girlfriend patted his head, and some weeds fell down.

    Yu Yaxin patted him as clean as possible, took off her thick coat, and covered him.

    "Xinxin doesn't need it, I'm not cold, you should wear it." Cheng Zihang hurriedly wanted to take it off and return it to her.

    "Shut up." Her lips were purple from the cold, and she was still trying to be brave.

    Seeing her boyfriend become like this, it was because of chasing her up the mountain, Yu Yaxin felt a little uncomfortable.

    The anger he had arbitrarily investigated himself before also disappeared a lot.

    She pulled Cheng Zihang, who was tall and burly, to the front of the tent, and Xu Luofei and Li Yu hurried over to help.

    Li Yu turned on the flashlight, and Xu Luofei got into the tent, took out their hiking bags, and rummaged through them for useful things.

    "I found it, warm baby." Xu Luofei handed two warm babies to Cheng Zihang.

    Cheng Zihang was stunned for a moment, this was the first time he felt pure kindness from Xu Luofei.

    "Put the shoes on the ground." Yu Yaxin saw that he was only standing stupidly, so she had to pull out the leather shoes in his hand by herself.

    Cheng Zihang took the two pieces of warm baby from Xu Luofei's hands at a loss, "How to use?"

    Li Yu taught him, "Tear open the package, then tear off the piece of paper, and stick it on yourself through the clothes. "

    Xu Luofei continued to rummage in the bag, "We don't have hot water, and the chocolate is gone, only a few packs of compressed biscuits are left..."

    She took out the only remaining compressed biscuits, with a little helplessness in her big eyes.

    When she lowered her head, she saw that there was only a pair of dirty socks on Cheng Zihang's feet, so she put the biscuits aside, buried her head in her hiking bag, and found a bottle of Yunnan Baiyao spray, a bottle of Alcohol, a pack of cotton swabs, and a pair of women's socks.

    Looking at the pair of small socks embroidered with pink bears, Cheng Zihang took a few steps back, "No, no, no... I won't wear them..."

    "Do you want to freeze to death if you don't wear them?" Pulled back.