37

Chapter 37

    Zhao Minghao immediately announced the winners and losers of this game, "According to what was said before the game, the winner can ask the loser to do one thing, it can be truth or a big risk."

    Xu Luofei came out of Yu Yaxin's arms, with a smile on his face Hanging with a smile.

    Zhao Xuerou's complexion was not very good at first, but she quickly adjusted it, she still had a strong expression of fragility and a smile, and said to Xu Luofei, "Sister, please make a request." Zhao Xuefeng,

    who was standing beside her, also He looked at her nervously and beseechingly.

    Although he knew that Xu Luofei was a very good girl and would not make excessive demands, but at this moment, his protective mentality towards his sister prevailed.

    Xu Luofei tilted his head, his face full of innocence, "Then... sing a song for today's birthday star~"

    "That's it?" Wang Ziyi was a little dissatisfied, "Isn't this too easy? Xiao Feifei, you won It's been so hard, why don't you ask a little higher."

    When Xu Luofei was told by her, she seemed to think that her request was too simple, "Then...how about ordering a more difficult song?"

    Hearing that she said that as long as Zhao Xuerou sang, Zhao Xuefeng's heart immediately fell to the ground, and he glanced at Xu Luofei in relief.

    But Zhao Xuerou was not as naive as him, she was sure that Xu Luofei was digging something.

    "But I'm not very good at singing, and I don't know which songs are more difficult..." Xu Luofei frowned slightly.

    "All of us can help you think about it together. Just choose a song. It's not difficult. At worst, search it on the karaoke machine in the singing hall in the cubicle, and it will come out." Someone next to him interjected.

    "That's right." The others echoed.

    "Okay, then let's not play any games, let's go to the singing hall." Zhao Minghao made a decisive decision.

    A group of people entered the compartment next to the singing hall.

    The layout here is similar to the KTV outside, at most it is a little more luxurious.

    Wang Zixuan didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, so he asked a boy beside him to search for songs, and even whispered something in his ear.

    After finishing, she happily said to Xu Luofei, "Little Feifei, I've already asked someone to search for you, so you can wait on the sofa first."

    "Okay, thank you~" Xu Luofei finished thanking with a smile , holding Yu Yaxin's hand next to her.

    Everyone sat down in a row on the sofa, only Zhao Xuefeng was left standing near the door with Zhao Xuerou.

    The boy searching for songs was operating the karaoke machine, and said to everyone, "I found a few songs, and I'll read them to you."

    Everyone stared at him intently and curiously.

    "The first one is "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau". Even if you haven't sung this song, everyone must have heard it."

    "Oh!" Wang Ziyi raised his eyebrows.

    "The second song, "Road to Heaven", is similar to "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau."

    "The third song, "Uneasy"..."