18

Chapter 18

    Xu Luofei remembered that there would be a turning point in the plot of the last two days, that is the first time the heroine accompanied the hero to a banquet.

    This incident also means that the male protagonist disclosed his girlfriend to everyone, which caused the female protagonist to be targeted by countless people. Among these people, there are not only the female supporting roles and cannon fodder in the early stage, but also the male protagonist in the middle stage. God damn it, there are even late-stage kidnappers.

    Things can't be done overnight, and protecting the heroine can't be achieved in a day.

    In this case, let's take it step by step, starting with this banquet. A meaningful smile appeared on the corner of Xu Luofei's mouth.

    When she got home from get off work, she called Yuan Shen's mother, Su Jia.

    After inquiring about her recent physical condition, and knowing that she was doing well recently, Xu Luofei intentionally or unintentionally mentioned about the Ming family's banquet, which was the first banquet where the male lead and the female lead made their appearance.

    "Ming's banquet? The day after tomorrow, right?" Su Jia's voice was as gentle as ever.

    "That's right, my sister is going to this banquet with her boyfriend."

    "Your uncle and your cousin were also invited, and our family also has an invitation letter, but your father hasn't come back yet, so I have already rejected the banquet. If Feifei wants to go, I'll help you contact Uncle."

    "Ah! Will Uncle and Brother Yi come too?" Xu Luofei said pleasantly.

    "Yes, they will come over tomorrow night and stay at our house for one night. Will Feifei come back and live tomorrow?"

    According to Yuanshen's character, she will definitely go back when her uncle and cousin who dote on her the most come, Xu Luofei thinks I agreed if I didn't want to.

    After hanging up the phone, Xu Luofei extracted all the news about Yuanchen's uncle and cousin from Yuanchen's memory.

    The original grandparents, grandparents, and grandparents are no longer alive, and all her relatives add up to just a few.

    My uncle's name is Su Zhen, and my cousin's name is Su Yichen.

    Su Zhen likes Yuanshen, the only niece, very much, and Su Yichen doesn't give in, and is responsive to Xu Luofei's every request.

    But because they don't live in the same city, and the two are very busy, it is rare to see each other several times throughout the year.

    Uncle Su and Cousin Su will receive invitations from the Ming family, probably because the two have a cooperative relationship, and under the control of the uncle, the decline of the Su family has gradually faded, and there are signs of domineering recovery again.

    Since this is the case, of course Xu Luofei has to borrow some light to act.

    The next day, she went to work as usual, Xu Luofei didn't tell Yu Yaxin that she was going to attend the banquet, and wanted to surprise her at the banquet, but applied for the next day's rest.

    The florist's working hours are six days off and one day off, and there is one day off every week.

    Li Yu's rest time this week has been adjusted, and Yu Yaxin quickly agreed to her application.

    After work, Xu Luofei drove directly back to Xu's house.

    At the Xu family's parking booth, Xu Luofei saw Uncle Su's extended Bentley with two rows of seats in the back, presumably Su's mother had told Uncle Su that she wanted to go too, otherwise she should be driving the usual Maybach.

    After entering the house, the atmosphere in Xu's house was much more lively than usual, someone was talking in the living room, the voice was very familiar, it was Yuan Bo's cousin.

    Xu Luofei ran over with a smile on his face according to the original body's habit.

    "Uncle, Brother Yi! You are here~"

    Both Su Zhen and Su Yichen have excellent appearance. Although Su Zhen is almost fifty years old, he is well-maintained. The beer belly that middle-aged men often have, looks at most thirty-five years old.

    And Su Yichen can only be described in three words - very handsome! With a height of 1.87 meters, a figure with broad shoulders and long legs, his handsome appearance is comparable to that of the male lead, the aesthetic benchmark of the full text.

    Although he doesn't like the male lead and has a scumbag filter towards him, Xu Luofei still can't deny the male lead's appearance.

    Is it really a family? Xu Luofei sighed secretly if he didn't enter a family, but it was a bit strange why the members of the Su family, including Su's mother, were all tall, while the original body was only 1.62 meters.

    After thinking about it, I can only push the reason to the original scumbag father, who destroyed such a perfect gene of the Su family!

    When Su Zhen and Su Yichen heard her voice, they had already stood up from the sofa happily.

    "Feifei!" The two turned their heads at the same time.

    Less than half a second after Xu Luofei arrived in front of them, they were hugged strangely by two people, one stroking his head and the other pinching his face.

    "Feifei looks beautiful again..." "Still too thin, the flesh on her face is almost gone..."

    Xu Luofei, who was caught in the middle like a rag doll, did not expect that the original body was about to graduate from college, Still receiving such 'love', he quickly broke free from their clutches and hid with Su's mother.

    Acting coquettishly: "Uncle ̄Brother Yi ̄I have grown up, I can no longer pinch my face like

    before ̄" Both Su Zhen and Su Yichen responded with smiles on their faces, but judging by their looks, they didn't mean it at all Yes, because they had always promised Yuan Shen like this every time before, but when they saw him next time, they would still hug and hug Yuan Shen like a doll.

    Xu Luofei's mouth was pouting, but for the sake of their good looks, they didn't care too much.

    Throughout the night, Xu Luofei was treated as the focus, and Su Ma, Uncle Su and Cousin Su kept talking about her.

    After hearing that she met a very beautiful store manager sister, and she was still working there as an intern, Uncle Su and Cousin Su were very curious.

    "Didn't Feifei always dislike playing with girls?" "It seems that this elder sister really likes Feifei..."

    "That's right, you guys will have a chance to meet her tomorrow, my sister will also attend this banquet with her boyfriend tomorrow~" Xu Luofei was elated when she mentioned Yu Yaxin, as if she wanted to show them something big Like a treasure.

    Her expression immediately aroused the curiosity of Uncle Su and Cousin Su, and they planned to follow Feifei tomorrow to see the true face of this 'sister' in Lushan.

    As for Su's mother, because Xu Luofei had been praising her in front of her for a few days, she was used to her daughter's fangirl attributes, so she just laughed it off.

    Seeing that the two of them were really attracted by her words, Xu Luofei's smile deepened.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes