66

Chapter 66

    Yu Yaxin was about to go to bed, but Cheng Zihang's sudden arrival disrupted her plans, she could only suppress her drowsiness, covered her mouth with her hands, and yawned a little, then changed her nightgown and went out went downstairs.

    For some reason, she felt that there must be nothing good for Cheng Zihang to tell her to go down in such a hurry.

    However, she had a little understanding of Cheng Zihang's character, if he didn't succeed in one thing, he would die to the end.

    In order not to make her life too troublesome in the next few days, she still had to smooth her hair.

    When she got downstairs, Cheng Zihang was already waiting for her there.

    Seeing her going down, he immediately walked towards her.

    "Xinxin, do you know who I met at the banquet today?" Cheng Zihang had a complicated expression on his face.

    Yu Yaxin asked: "Who

    did you meet?" How could she guess it out of nowhere.

    "I met Xu Luofei's father!" Cheng Zihang replied.

    "...Oh." Yu Yaxin wanted to yawn again.

    This person asked her to come down just to tell her this?

    "Of course, that's not the point." Cheng Zihang took a breath.

    "The point is what he told me."

    "Yeah." Yu Yaxin nodded expressionlessly.

    "Xinxin, do you still remember what I said to you outside the store when I first met Xu Luofei?" Cheng Zihang asked suddenly.

    Yu Yaxin didn't realize it, "Huh? What did you say?"

    Cheng Zihang obviously didn't expect that his girlfriend would forget something that he remembered so clearly.

    "That's what I told you at the time. Xu Luofei was very similar to a younger sister in my childhood. In fact, I lied to you at that time..."

    "Lied to me?" Yu Yaxin interrupted Cheng Zihang's words directly. focus.

    "No, I was afraid that you would not believe me, but now that I have evidence, I don't need to hide it from you!" Cheng Zihang immediately explained.

    Yu Yaxin signaled him to continue.

    "Actually, Xu Luofei is the younger sister I mentioned."

    "You mean that Feifei and you are childhood sweethearts?" Mentioning Feifei made her feel better.

    "Yes."

    "Then you still treat Feifei like this?" Yu Yaxin asked.

    "But she has changed now!" Cheng Zihang's tone was very angry and heartbroken, "She has become scheming now, with ulterior motives!"

    Yu Yaxin immediately wanted to send him away.

    After all the messing around, the original purpose was still the same as before, which was to dislike Feifei and want to ruin Feifei's impression in her heart.

    "If you want to talk about this topic, then we have nothing to talk about, I'll go up first."

    "Wait!" Cheng Zihang quickly grabbed Yu Yaxin's hand who turned around, "Xinxin, I haven't Finish."