33

Chapter 33

    When leaving, Cheng Zihang asked Li Xianlin to send Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei down, but the administrative manager was left behind.

    After people leave.

    Cheng Zihang called the administrative manager to him, his face was a bit unhappy, "If Xu Luofei comes here with Xinxin again, you can find a way to stop her and don't let her come with Xinxin." The

    administrative manager was dumbfounded.

    It took a second before replying, "General manager, do you think... I can stop you?"

    That lady is something that the general manager can't handle by himself. Isn't it just a matter of seconds to fool him?

    In front of the general manager, she dared to be sticky to Miss Yu. He is a small manager, and he is not easy to offend the general manager's girlfriend. How can he forcefully push people away?

    Cheng Zihang was also choked immediately, and waved his hands with his head buried, signaling the administrative manager to leave quickly, so as not to obstruct his eyes.

    When the administrative manager left, he sighed lightly.

    Cheng Zihang said that when he wanted to see Yu Yaxin, he would call her, but maybe he was wary of Xu Luofei's existence, and there was no news after two days.

    It wasn't until the third day that Xu Luofei heard Cheng Zihang call Yu Yaxin in the shop.

    Listening to their conversation, it seems that a good friend of Cheng Zihang's is celebrating his birthday, so he wants her to accompany him to the birthday party.

    Xu Luofei curled his mouth, this birthday party also appeared in the script, and the place was in a certain club where only VIP customers could go, but if the protagonist appeared in such a place, nothing good would happen.

    Yu Yaxin didn't carry her back when she called, so after Yu Yaxin hung up the phone, she asked directly, "Sister, is your boyfriend taking you to his friend's birthday party?"

    "It's not a party , just an ordinary party." Yu Yaxin replied.

    "Is it the kind where good friends play games and sing together?" Xu Luofei's eyes sparkled when he said that.

    "It should be." Yu Yaxin was not too sure, after all, she hadn't met Cheng Zihang's friends yet, and she didn't know how their birthdays were celebrated.

    "My sister's boyfriend has a lot of friends around him, so he must often attend this kind of party, right?" Xu Luofei looked envious.

    Her eyes were too straightforward, and Yu Yaxin couldn't help asking, "Didn't Feifei participate?"

    Xu Luofei lowered his eyes, looking very depressed.

    "Before I met my sister, I didn't have any friends of the same sex, and no one invited me to parties, and my family was strictly controlled, and I was not allowed to go to some messy places." The big pig's hoof is different. Messy places are commonplace.

    She seemed to have thought of something, her eyes suddenly lit up, "But I know my sister now, it's enough for me to have a best friend like my sister!"

    "By the way, when is my sister's birthday?" In the plot, the big pig's hoof will forget the birthday of the heroine.

    Yu Yaxin smiled and rubbed her head, "I celebrate my birthday in the lunar calendar, August 22."