77

Chapter 77

    "Please come in." It was a man's voice that came from inside.

    Xu Luofei's eyes flickered, and then a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    It turns out that my own words can still give such enlightenment to the other party?

    The waiter opened the door, and respectfully invited Xu Luofei to enter.

    Looking inside, a man wearing a mask and hat sits at a dining table.

    Xu Luofei opened his big innocent eyes and looked at him, just in time to meet the man's gaze.

    The man has a pair of peach blossom eyes, he should look pretty good, but I don't know where he got them.

    The other party should have seen her photo a long time ago, and nodded at her very naturally.

    Xu Luofei went over a little cautiously, and sat down opposite the man.

    The waiter next to him had calm eyes and had no desire to inquire into the customer's privacy at all. Hope, as usual, hold the order machine and prepare to order for them.

    The man introduced himself, "You can call me Ayuan."

    Xu Luofei pursed his lips and nodded.

    "Order whatever you want." The man who called himself A Yuan motioned for the waiter to give her the menu.

    "I can do it." Xu Luofei still looked cute and cute, looking at him weakly.

    A Yuan didn't seem to have expected her character to be like this, and the aura she was pretending to be at first gradually softened.

    He really couldn't harden his heart to such a soft and cute thing.

    However, the employer's fake cough from the earphones immediately brought him back to his original state.

    A Yuan randomly ordered something.

    After the waiter left, he grabbed his leg very imposingly, and looked at Xu Luofei deeply, "Now that people have seen it, you should believe it, right?"

    Xu Luofei silently took out her mobile phone, and just when Ah Yuan didn't know why, she directly looked up the dialing records and dialed yesterday's number again.

    "Beep...beep..." A faint voice sounded.

    "What are you doing?" Ao Yuan asked suspiciously.

    Xu Luofei innocently drooped the inner corners of his eyes and looked at him, "Call the person who sent the text message yesterday..."

    A Yuan sighed badly, and sure enough, the employer's voice came through the headset, "Tell her quickly that you forgot Just bring your phone."

    "I..." Just as A Yuan spoke, Xu Luofei lowered his eyes and hung up the phone.

    "Do you think I look like an idiot?" Xu Luofei raised his eyes and said something surprising.

    Looking at the other party's innocent eyes, A Yuan felt guilty for no reason.

    It should have been a sophistry... oh no, the words of justification were stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say them out for a long time.

    "Are you stupid? Come back to me quickly!" The employer's voice in the earphone became anxious.

    Xu Luofei's expression remained unchanged, cute and cute, and she said politely and softly, "Tell her, just say that if she doesn't show up within three minutes, I'm leaving~"