3

Chapter 3

    Xu Luofei, who was 1.62 meters tall, leaned in the arms of Yu Yaxin, who was 1.7 meters tall, and hugged her waist tightly. The perfume she sprayed before going out was exuding a fresh gardenia scent.

    Although Yu Yaxin is not a boy and doesn't like the same sex, her affection for Xu Luofei is still rising.

    The two strolled from Herring Street to the next street.

    Of course Xu Luofei will never forget the necessary weapon to get closer, the magic weapon of exchanging small gifts.

    She carefully observed Yu Yaxin's preferences, and finally found in a mid-range brand store that she spent more time staring at a certain bag than others, so Xu Luofei found an opportunity to secretly give this bag to her. bought it.

    When the two were about to leave the store, the shopping guide followed what Xu Luofei had said, and handed the bag containing the bag to Yu Yaxin with a smile.

    When Yu Yaxin was dumbfounded, Xu Luofei took the bag over and handed it to her.

    "Sister, you won't blame me for making my own decisions, will you? I think this bag is super suitable for my sister." There was no strange color on her face, as if she just wanted a good-looking bag to match a beauty.

    After Yu Yaxin realized it, she immediately prepared to return the things in her hand, "No, this bag is too expensive, I can't accept such an expensive gift from you, how can anyone give someone a gift worth thousands of dollars as soon as they meet?" Yes, are you stupid?" The

    shopping guide had already walked away under Xu Luofei's reminder.

    Xu Luofei grabbed Yu Yaxin's hand, and the expression on her face was about to cry, "Sister, don't you like what I gave? This is the first time I gave a gift to someone other than my family. In my heart, its most precious value is just because it is given to my sister..." As

    she spoke, tears fell from her eyes, "If my sister doesn't like it, then my sister can take it back , it seems that my sister doesn't like me as much as I like my sister, the first time I gave a gift, my sister only paid attention to its price..."

    She sobbed twice and lowered her head, but everyone knows that she is now Definitely looked disappointed.

    Yu Yaxin was in a dilemma, seeing Xu Luofei like this, her heart softened after all.

    In fact, she has been fancying this bag for a long time, but she has been reluctant to spend the money to buy it.

    Yu Yaxin, who didn't realize that Xu Luofei noticed her gaze, thought it was a coincidence that Xu Luofei picked up this bag, but she also felt very warm that Xu Luofei and her heart had a good understanding.

    Xu Luofei said that she didn't have any friends, but in fact, why didn't she?

    Although I know a lot of people and have a lot of ordinary friends, but there are almost no friends who really make friends.

    Others say that she has a gentle and generous personality, but she is actually a very passive person. Friends who have been with her say that she is like a fairy, cold, indifferent, and has a sense of distance.

    At this moment, many things flashed through Yu Yaxin's mind, and finally, Xu Luofei's head was lowered, unable to hide his disappointment.

    "Don't be sad, sister, will you accept it?" Yu Yaxin patted Xu Luofei's head.