26

Chapter 26

    The staff was also terrified, and hurried up to help carry Xu Luofei out.

    "What's going on?" The manager of the amusement park didn't look calm before, and hurriedly asked people to stop the Ferris wheel, ready to do an inspection.

    "Xiao Yu, what's the matter?" Yu Yaxin also asked at the same time.

    She held Xu Luofei in her arms, tried her body temperature, and was frightened by the coldness on her forehead.

    "I, I don't know... Feifei felt uncomfortable when she was on the Ferris wheel, and passed out before she got off..." Li Yu tried hard to suppress her crying, and said.

    Cheng Zihang also came over, and seeing this, he couldn't help but said, "Then why didn't you tell us earlier?"

    Yu Yaxin was already impatient, but she became even more anxious after hearing what he said, "Don't worry about it, send Feifei off now Go to the hospital."

    "I'll call an ambulance." The manager of the playground is one head and two older, and this girl came with Cheng Shao, but something happened on their Ferris wheel, and they will definitely be involved.

    "No need, I will drive you." Cheng Zihang refused. It's not far from the nearest hospital.

    Then he looked at the cockpit that Xu Luofei and the others had just made, "Check it out yourself."

    Although Li Yu who was with Xu Luofei had no problems, this cockpit might not be all right.

    Just when Yaxin was still thinking about how to carry Feifei to the parking place, a clever staff member had transferred a pumpkin cart for sightseeing from the side.

    In this way, the fainted Feifei was sent to the gate of the playground by the pumpkin cart.

    Everyone hurriedly carried her into Cheng Zihang's car, and then drove to a nearby hospital.

    After quickly going to the emergency room, Xu Luofei was pushed into the emergency room.

    In the past, the doctor had asked her about the specific situation before she fainted.

    Hearing the symptoms described by Li Yu and what happened before he fainted, the doctor's eyes seemed to be clear, "The specific situation will not be confirmed until after the examination, you should wait outside for a while."

    So, worried Yu Yaxin, Li Yu, Cheng Zihang, and the manager of the playground who followed were waiting outside the emergency room.

    "Feifei was fine before, why did she faint suddenly?" Yu Yaxin took a deep breath.

    There was a hint of guilt on Li Yu's face, which happened to be noticed by Cheng Zihang.

    "Li Yu, are you hiding something from us?" He asked.

    Li Yu, who was called, was startled, and her neck shrank a little.

    "Xiao Yu, is it true?" Yu Yaxin looked at her, "Did something really happen?"

    Li Yu didn't want to tell them at first, but when asked to this extent, if she didn't tell them, they would think it was What did she do.

    She had no choice but to say with a bitter face, "After Feifei got on the ferris wheel, she seemed to feel uncomfortable, but she never said it, and I didn't find out, it's just..."