100

Chapter 100

    Feeling that Cheng Zihang was sliding down behind him, Yu Yaxin quickly turned around and grabbed him.

    Except for Xu Luofei, others cannot see the existence of the system, nor can they see the red energy linked to Cheng Zihang from the virtual panel.

    Hearing the system's words, Xu Luofei didn't hesitate at all, and immediately got up from the ground and ran towards the man.

    That person probably didn't expect Cheng Zihang to help Yu Yaxin block the bullet, so he stood there in a daze.

    Until Yu Yaxin supported Cheng Zihang, a crazy smile appeared on his face, and he was about to shoot him two more times, then he saw Yu Yaxin helping him to turn around and block in front of him.

    The moment he was stunned again, Xu Luofei got up and rushed towards him, which immediately attracted his attention.

    Facing this unarmed girl, the man showed a disdainful smile, and he turned Mucang towards Xu Luofei.

    Unexpectedly, facing the wooden warehouse he was aiming at, Xu Luofei was not afraid at all, and still rushed up without hesitation.

    Seeing her figure getting closer and closer to him, the man's eyes flashed with cruelty, and he put another wooden barn towards Xu Luofei's chest.

    "Boom!"

    Yu Yaxin, who was protecting Cheng Zihang, froze for a moment, turned her head to look over there, and saw Xu Luofei rushing towards the man at some point.

    The wooden warehouse just now was opened towards her by a man.

    "Feifei!" Yu Yaxin turned pale with shock.

    The impact of the bullet was not small. Although Xu Luofei was wearing a bulletproof vest, she almost fell backwards. Fortunately, she stepped back with one foot to support her body.

    Seeing that the man wanted to continue, Xu Luofei hastily turned to the side, avoiding his fourth wooden barn.

    There must still be bullets in his wooden warehouse, but seeing his hesitant look, it must be running out.

    Xu Luofei continued to rush towards him, and with his hands behind his back, he also took out the prepared electric shock baton and powerful anti-wolf spray from the back waist.

    The man knew that Xu Luofei had been hit by the third wooden barn, but seeing that she was intact, he already guessed that she was wearing body armor.

    There were only the last two bullets left in the wooden bin, he hesitated for a moment, and opened a wooden bin at Xu Luofei's head.

    "Boom!"

    Xu Luofei didn't run in a straight line, and because her head was small and the target was small, the wooden warehouse didn't hit her.

    Seeing that Xu Luofei was about to get close, the man gritted his teeth and opened the last wooden barn towards Xu Luofei.

    The wooden warehouse happened to pass by her hair, Xu Luofei ran towards the man at the fastest speed without any hesitation.

    Maybe it was because of seeing her desperate look, the man actually felt a little timid in his heart, but before he had time to run back, he saw Xu Luofei holding a bottle of spray and spraying it on his face.

    The man subconsciously closed his eyes and turned his head, but was still hit.

    Xu Luofei pressed the spray and kept spraying at him. Seeing that he started to block it with his hands, he threw the spray to the side, and quickly stabbed the man's neck with the electric shock baton.