2

chapter 2

    Getting the heroine's favor was something Xu Luofei expected.

    Although the original body is green tea, just looking at the appearance, it is really the kind of beauty that has no offensive power. Although Xu Luofei looks almost the same as the original body, but her temperament is more inclined to Yu Jie, and the original body is not the same. style.

    With this appearance, let alone a hero and heroine, just find anyone with normal eyes and a normal mind, and they will feel pity for her.

    Xu Luofei changed her posture, but still held her face with her hands, "How come? My sister is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

    She put her hands down, and added with fingers: " Still so gentle, generous, kind, and touching..."

    After a pause, she continued: "Whoever is lucky enough to be with my sister really saved the Milky Way in the previous life?"

    Yu Yaxin was praised by her Helpless, "You should say that you are hungry, come on, my sister will serve you a meal."

    Xu Luofei said that the rainbow fart could not stop at all, "Sister, you are really very understanding."

    Although Yu Yaxin was helpless, there was a smile on her face. The smile never came down.

    "It's my first time to eat at this restaurant, thank you sister for willing to share the table with me, sister let me treat you for this meal? By the way, sister, what's your name?" Xu Luofei pouted slightly.

    "No, my sister invites you to eat. My name is Yu Yaxin."

    "Wow~My sister's name is so beautiful too. My sister's name is Xu Luofei. Let's exchange wechats, okay? Next time I will invite you back." Xu Luofei's eyes widened. Like holding two stars, staring at Yu Yaxin shiningly.

    Yu Yaxin couldn't stand her at all, so she got the contact information, and then watched her write a note to herself: the most beautiful sister.

    After the follow-up dishes were served, the two began to eat.

    After taking two bites, Xu Luofei pretended to ask unintentionally, "Sister, you are so good-looking, you must be pursued by many people, right? Do you have a boyfriend now?"

    In the end, this question already involved privacy. Yu Yaxin should have hated the other party asking her such a question right after they met, but seeing Xu Luofei's innocent eyes, she couldn't get angry at all.

    She turned to think of Cheng Zihang, who had just dated her not long ago, and she couldn't help showing a sweet smile on her face, and replied, "I have a boyfriend."

    Xu Luofei stopped biting the food for a second, and she It returned to its original state, and her eyes seemed not so bright, "Then why didn't my sister's boyfriend have dinner with my sister? Is it because he was too busy at work?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't feel anything strange at all, and replied: "Yes, He's really busy."

    "Hmm..." Xu Luofei thought for a while, the hostess didn't seem to be aware of the situation she was facing now, and she felt that she could increase her firepower.

    "My sister is so good-looking, so he can rest assured that she will come to eat alone?"

    Seeing her puzzled eyes, Yu Yaxin smiled and shook her head, "Now it is a society ruled by law, and I will not be in any danger. Don't worry about me coming to eat alone?"