55

Chapter 55

    "Cheng Shao looks different from last time..." In the

    past, he was like the sun, unscrupulously radiating his own light. Although it was dazzling, he was afraid of burning himself when he got close.

    But now, he looks a lot more reserved and mature.

    Ou Ming really wanted to move in his heart.

    "Really?" Cheng Zihang recovered and smiled slightly.

    Ou Ming really wanted to say something more, but suddenly found that the surrounding atmosphere had changed.

    She and Cheng Zihang were surrounded by bodyguards, whether they were men or women, they couldn't help casting envious glances when they passed by.

    But this time, those people began to turn a blind eye to the two of them.

    Even these people are still looking in a certain direction while whispering.

    Ou Mingzhen's eyes flickered for a moment, and then he listened carefully to their discussion.

    "Who is that? Is it some big star? How come I haven't seen her so beautiful? Could it be that she just debuted?"

    "It's possible, I also feel very similar..."

    "This is too beautiful, isn't it? This good looks and figure can easily beat all the actresses in the entertainment industry..."

    "The dress she is wearing is so beautiful, is it a new style? Let me take a photo and search..."

    "If she is really a star, she will definitely become popular in the future Why don't we go and take a photo with her?"

    "Okay, okay..."

    Ou Mingzhen watched a group of girls walking that way excitedly, and she looked in the direction they were heading...

    Cheng Zihang saw that she was inexplicable . He stopped, and stopped politely, and then followed her line of sight.

    A group of people came up slowly on the escalator, but the people in front couldn't help looking back, not knowing what they were looking at.

    When they looked over, several young girls had already run past the escalator, waiting expectantly for something.

    "Did the mall invite celebrities to perform today?" Ou Mingzhen asked.

    "This... I don't know either." Cheng Zihang looked at the manager next to him.

    "Star? No arrangements have been made today." The manager replied clearly.

    "Oh." Ou Mingzhen slightly hooked his lips, stopped paying attention to that side, and continued to move forward slowly according to the previous steps.

    At the same time, Xu Luofei stood beside Yaxin like a little knight, and she didn't mind at all when the people in front of the escalator turned to look at them.

    She was talking to Yu Yaxin, and then quickly reached the second floor.

    It's just that they didn't expect that as soon as they stepped onto the second floor, a group of little girls surrounded them.

    "Miss sister, you are so beautiful? Are you a star who just debuted?"

    "Miss sister, Miss sister...can I take a photo with you and post it on Moments?"