68

Chapter 68

    the other side.

    After Xu Shicheng's call to Xu Luofei was rejected, he left that place.

    After being seen as a joke, even Liu Xinrou, who he thought was very good, was a little displeased.

    In his heart, he hated Cheng Zihang's ignorance and lack of respect for his elders, and cursed Xu Luofei, a daughter who lied to him on purpose.

    Suddenly thinking of the 30 million that was transferred to Xu Luofei last time, Xu Shicheng's eyes widened, "Damn girl!" How dare he cheat money from him! It's the other way around!

    Xu Shicheng didn't even have the idea of ​​staying at the banquet, and after finding an opportunity to bid farewell to the Patriarch of the Liu family, he hurried home.

    He didn't believe it. Xu Luofei, a rebellious girl, doesn't answer his calls, so doesn't she even answer her mother's?

    He insisted on calling this rebellious girl back and giving her a good lesson.

    Thinking of the 30 million yuan that I managed to transfer out last time, even a lot of my own private money was put into it.

    The sons in City C are not so generous!

    The more Xu Shicheng thought about it, the more angry he became, and he asked the driver to step on the accelerator and drive home.

    With deep anger, he entered the house, looked around, and found that his wife was not on the first floor.

    After asking Mrs. Li, I found out that she had gone back to her room early tonight.

    Walking upstairs angrily, he remembered that Su Jia had been letting him sleep on his side because of his physical inconvenience.

    After living on his side for a long time, he couldn't remember how long it had been since the two of them had intercourse.

    Although he has had this kind of experience before, he is usually kicked out by Su Jia only when he angered Su Jia.

    When Su Jia's anger dissipated, he would be given a step down and let him go back to the master bedroom to sleep.

    But this time is too long.

    He hasn't done anything to make Su Jia angry recently, he shouldn't.

    Xu Shicheng couldn't help feeling suspicious in his heart.

    But the most important thing now is to call that damn girl Xu Luofei back and ask her clearly.

    Standing outside the master bedroom, Xu Shicheng took a deep breath, swallowed all his anger, and pretended to be as elegant as before.

    He knocked lightly on the bedroom door, "Honey, are you asleep?"

    Su Jia, who was inside the door, was researching with some materials, when he suddenly heard Xu Shicheng's voice outside the door.

    She glanced at the door suspiciously, wondering why he came back so soon.

    Usually when going to a banquet, Xu Shicheng would stay until very late before coming back.

    "What's wrong?" Su Jia showed a disdainful expression on her face, but her tone was calm.

    "Honey, I have something to do, can I come in?" Xu Shicheng has maintained a gentlemanly and respectful appearance since he married Su Jia.